- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MPI 8Cyl
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
Very well kept 29 Aquasport with new crusaders in 2001 with 557 hours. Full tower with steering and controls. Spacious cabin to sleep four adults.
- Very well kept 29 Aquasport with new crusaders in 2001 with 557 hours. Full tower with steering and controls. Spacious cabin to sleep four adults.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Down 4 steps galley to port. Hanging locker and head to STBD. Four bunks forward in bow with below storage and custom rod racks overhead. Large standup head with electric toilet and sink.
- SS Sink Cabinets & Storage
- Full Pipe towers tower w/ steering & controls Bow rail & pulpit SS Cleats 7 Rod holders in gunnels Outriggers 2 Deck Chairs 9 Rod holders on tower Wash down Full Enclosure
- Helm & Electronics
- Trim Tabs Compass Hydraulic Steering Helm Chair Fume Detector VHF Sitex Radar
- 30amp Shore power Dual Batteries w/ switches Battery Charger Outlets Cabinet Lights Spreader Lights Courtesy Lights Nav Lights Bilge Blower Bilge Pumps Pressure water system Stereo CD Macerator Windlass Wiper Horn (2) New Batteries New Exhaust Risors
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2001 Crusaders MPI’s 557 Hours 2001 new Hurth down angle transmission New Risors on both engines - July 2013
- Full winter cover from windshield to cockpit gunnels New shafts 2001 New props 2001 Cutlass bearing new 2010 New Rudder ports 2011 Barrier coated
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.