- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
Interior is a beautiful light teak, with new fabric, curtains mini blinds, Centerline Queen in forward stateroom with lots of storage, galley is to port. Vacuflush and Lectra Sans head are to starboard side with a separate shower with bench seat.
- Interior is a beautiful light teak, with new fabric, curtains mini blinds, Centerline Queen in forward stateroom with lots of storage, galley is to port. Vacuflush and Lectra Sans head are to starboard side with a separate shower with bench seat.
- Galley Down With Teak And Holly Sole Microwave Full Size Refrigerator/ Freezer 3 Burner Electric Stove Water Pressure And Heater System
- Brand new Canvas/Glass Windlass Stainless Steel Anchor Bow & Pulpit Rails
- 2 8D Batteries (Brand New) Battery Parallel Switch Dockside Cables (Dual 30 Amp) Onan 7.5 Generator With Sound Shield And 1800 Hours DC 12V, AC 110 V Up & Down Dual Bridge Spreader Lights Raymarine C120 Radar/Plotter/Sounder With Map (Brand New) Raymarine 4KW Radar (All Electronics Integrated),Open Array(Brand New) VHF(Brand New) Standard Depth Finder (Brand New) Digital Compass (Brand New) 4 Speaker Stereo/CD Player (Brand New) Sitex ST 80 Autopilot (Brand New) 28” Flat Screen (Brand New)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning 2 Bilge Blowers 5 Bilge Pumps Engine Alarm and Emergency Engine Step Fire Extinguishing System Lube Oil Storage and Transfer System Raw Water Sea Strainers Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Reverso Fuel Polishing System Stainless Steel Windlass 2000’ 5/8” Anchor Rope 2010 New Enclosure 400 Gallon Fuel Tank w/dual fill Port/Stbd
- Fishing Equipment
- Lee AO Double Spreader Outriggers Freshwater & Saltwater Washdown System 6 Built in Rod Holders Transom Door Bait Freezer Cockpit Sink Tackle Rigging Station
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.