- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series 6CTA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
A MUST SEE, well equipped and recently repowered 42’ Liberty Express. A Charlie Jannace design, “Reel Steel” is an offshore hull that you must ride to believe. Repowered in the Spring of 2010 with New/Remanufactured Cummins 6CTA’s 450hp and includes new ZF Transmissions. Warranty on the engines until June 10, 2012. Cruise 26kts at 32-36gph. 550 hours on the Cummins. Owners have done an exceptional job maintaining and updating this vessel. Click the full specs tab to view all the equipment and detailed list of updates.
- A MUST SEE, well equipped and recently repowered 42’ Liberty Express. A Charlie Jannace design, “Reel Steel” is an offshore hull that you must ride to believe. Repowered in the Spring of 2010 with New/Remanufactured Cummins 6CTA’s 450hp and includes new ZF Transmissions. Warranty on the engines until June 10, 2012. Cruise 26kts at 32-36gph. Less than 400 hours on the Cummins. Owners have done an exceptional job maintaining and updating this vessel. Click the full specs tab to view all the equipment and detailed list of updates.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard and you will immediately notice the beam of almost 15 feet. The cockpit is enormous and features a pedestal rocket launcher with bait tray, cockpit freezer, sink and bait prep area to STBD. To port is an aft facing bench seat. Engine access is centerline through steps leading to helm deck. To Port on the helm deck is a large L-Shaped Settee with table and storage below seating. To STBD is the helm and has a large bench seat with storage below. Enter cabin on the centerline and the head is immediate to STBD. Across to port is a complete galley. Double Berth forward in bow and a dinette to STBD forward of the head. A fully rigged tower with steering and controls.
- Main Salon
- Double Berth Forward in Bow Drawers Overhead Hatch Anchor Locker Access Recessed Lighting in Headliner Reading Lamps Dinette aft to STBD with storage Vessel’s Electric Panel on STBD Aft Bulkhead Galley is Across to Port Stereo CD TV
- Main Salon
- Light Maple Cabinetry Ample Cabinets for Storage Corian Counter Tops Microwave Cooktop Refrigerator Lighting Outlets Electric Toilet with Lectrasan Spacious Concealed Shower Sink with Mirrored Vanity Blower Lighting and Outlet Storage
- Lazarette Access Port and Starboard in Deck Storage Cockpit Rocket Launcher with Bait Tray 7 Rod Holders in Gunnel Fresh & Saltwater Washdown Mezzanine Style Seating Shore Power Connect Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Sink Transom Door Bow Rail w/Pulpit & Windlass Coaming Bolsters
- Electronics & Helm
- Hydraulic Steering & Panish Controls Compass Engine Sync Trim Tabs Windlass Furuno NavNet 10” Chartplotter Gauges Furuno 48 Mile Radar Furuno Sounder Northstar 6100i Icom IC- M504 VHF Robertson AP300X Autopilot Helm Covers
- Bausch America Tower
- Molded Fiberglass Hardtop w/3-Side Enclosure EZ2CY Recessed Lighting in Hardtop Buggy Top Steering Console Rocket Launchers Tower Bench Seat Tower Helm Cover Double Spreader Outriggers 3 Rod Holders on Port & Starboard Tower Legs
- Tower Electronics
- Icom IC-M504 VHF Furuno NavNet 7”
- Northern Lights 6KW Generator 1600 hours 110V / 30AMP Shore Power 12V DC Batteries with Switches Battery Charger AC/Heat Village Watermaker Lectrasan Waste System NAV Lights Cabin Lights Outlets 3 Bilge Pumps Bilge Sump Pump in Engine Room Spreader Lights Fresh Water System Under Water Lights Hot Water Heater
- Engine Details Mechanical Equipment
- NEW/REMAN Cummins 6CTA’s 450HP with 550 Hours Cummins Warranty Until June 10, 2012 New ZF Transmissions New Engine SeaCocks and Thru-hulls New Fuel Hoses and Fittings New Cables New Custom Engine Mounts New Custom Exhaust with Thermal Blankets New Engine Room Lights Dripless Shaft Logs Racor Fuel Filters
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- Reel Steel is a super clean and extremely economical 42’ Express. Very impressive layout for tournament fishing as well as entertaining. If you are looking for a boat with lots of midrange responsiveness, excellent fuel economy and an unsurpassed ride in a sea, then you owe it to yourself to inspect the Liberty 42.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.