THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This boat was built by one of the best yacht builders in South Florida. It offers twin diesel power. It is one of the best sea boats on the water. A true tournament contender. It has helped the owners win tournaments up and down the east coast.
- This boat was built by one of the best yacht builders in South Florida. It offers twin diesel power. It is one of the best sea boats on the water. A true tournament contender. It has helped the owners win tournaments up and down the east coast.
- MAIN SALON
- The Salon is entered by two center doors. On the back bulkhead there is storage. On the port and starboard side there are full sized couches. The couches also have a double purpose. They have plenty a space for storage. Forward in the salon is the galley and entertainment center. The salon is white Awlgrip paint, the trim is teak. The Floor is a sound damping mate with carpet on top.
- The galley has a GE Microwave. There is storage for supplies. There is a refrigerator and plenty of counter space. There is a chest freezer. There is a new freezer in the box for a spare.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The master stateroom is located down and to the port side. There is a queen sized bed that lays forward to aft. There is a stand-up closet. The room is white with teak trim and tan wallpaper. There is a teak shelf. Carpet on the floor. There is a forward state room with 2 bunks. There is a day head on starboard side mid ship.
- Non-skid Decks Full Tuna Tower Hardtop Isinglass Rocket Launcher Pulpit w/Anchor Plenty of Rod Holders Rupp Outriggers Blue Water Sailfish Chairs Rocket Launcher Blue Water Fighting Chair 60 Gallon Livewell Drink Box/Bait Box Ice Box Transom Fish Box Gunwale Haws Pipes Tackle Lockers
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- All Furuno Radar 64 mile Plotter Sounder GPS Water Temp Icom VHF on bridge & tower Stereo CD – Ipod dock
- The electrical is 120 volt, which is supplied by a 50 amp shore cord and a 8kw generator. The DC side is 12 volt / 8d batteries 12 volt charger 120volt Cruise Air AC/Heat Lights 12 Volt Lights Bilge Pumps Wash Down Pumps Livewell Tower Lights/Spreaders ACR light
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- QSC Cummings 490 HP 6 cylinder Twin Disc Transmission Phasor Generator 8kw, 2” shafts, 4 blade props 24x24 Racor fuel filters
- The boat has been maintained superbly. All new steering 1 yr. old. Dripless bearings and rudder ports 2 years old. Bottom paint 6 months old. New risers and mufflers. Mark Willis redid the salon 2 years ago. The owner is looking to move up in size. All the way forward there is about 4 feet of locker space that you could expand the forward state room.
- BROKER’S COMMENTS
- This boat has been turning heads for some time now. It is one of the best boats built by Whiticar Boat works. The hull has been fiber glassed from the rubrail down. Bring all Offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.