- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
***CURRENT DNR INSPECTION*** ***Cash Producer!! Operated by owner/capt as a Luxury Charter on the Great Lakes*** “A better vessel for the money can’t be found…”
We are pleased to offer “Aquasition” for Worldwide sale! This Freshwater Great Lakes Yacht is by far the very best in her class. Stored 6 months of the year in a climate controlled facility covered with plastic to preserve and protect! Forget the age of build as this vessel looks/shows half her age! Interior spaces found to be sumptuously appointed by very particular owner/capt. Her bottom sandblasted w/glass beads and painted on an annual basis! She shows bright, high gloss, and reflects a meticulous owner that truly has a love for yachting!
(3)Three Stateroom’s sleep (6)six + (3)three crew in (2) crew quarters, Day head, (4) Complete heads, Wilcox Stabilizers, 13’ Boston Whaler, New props 2006 (like new), spare props, New Zincs, New Bottom, Detroit 8V71TI’s 1300hrs SMOH, (2)Two 20kw Kohler Gen’s 1300/2400hrs SMOH, Freshwater Yacht, Stored In-Doors, and a must see!
Contact Central Agent for PHOTO GALLERY
- Displacement: 100,000
- Total Power: 437 Max Speed: 14-16 kts
- Fuel: 2200
- Main Salon
- Complete Wet Bar (4)Four Bar Stools (3)Upholstered Easy Chairs LCD TV Sofa Cocktail Table with 2 end table and 2 lamps Carpeting Lower Deck Companionway HVAC Control Phone Intercom Mini Refrigerator Bottle Storage Ice Maker Bar Glassware
- Aft Deck
- Hard Enclosure Transom Door Swim Platform w/Folding Swim Ladder and Boarding Steps Thru View Window Screen Dinner Table, Chairs Corner Sofa Cocktail Table End Table and Lamp Carpeting (new) C-O Specific Detector/Alarm Hutch Lighting
- Karadon Solid Surface Countertops Brilliant Finish Parquet Sole Lighting Above/Below Counter Jennair (4)Four Burner Cooktop w/Grill GE Microwave Oven GE Convection Oven GE Dishwasher Kitchen Aide Trash Compactor Black & Decker Coffee Maker (Man Grinder) Blender Cuisinart Food Processor Glassware Cabinet Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer Double Basin S.S. Sink Disposal 42gal Heater Tank 800US Gal Water Tank Culligan Filtration Head Hunter Mach 5 Pressure Pump Storage Cabinets Dinnerware: Linens, Cutlery, Serving Dishes
- (1)One well appointed day head located main level between galley and salon. (4)Four heads, one per each of the three staterooms, and one crew. Electric Marine Toilet w/electric pump/macerator, remote 300gal. holding tank, O/B vent, on deck pump out fitting, wash basin & shower with dedicated sumps, lighting and ventilation.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Aft: Queen Berth Complete Head LG LCD TV Sony Direct TV His & Her Nightstand Built-In Dresser Drawer Built-In Vanity Carpeting Mirrored Closet Phone Intercom
- Starboard Guest Cabin
- Twin Berths Complete Head Toshiba Flat screen TV Direct TV Hanging Locker Carpeting Nightstand / Lamp Phone Intercom
- Port Guest Cabin
- Double Berth Complete Head Toshiba Flat screen TV Direct TV Phone/Intercom Hanging Lockers BC1 Extinguisher Dresser / Lamp
- Crew Quarters
- Berthing for (4)Four in (2)two cabins, escape hatch, storage, hanging lockers, large “walk-in” type locker, complete head w/shower, Alpine stereo, intercom/phone, alarms monitor, flat screen TV, nook with Kitchen Aid wine cooler, Frigidaire heavy duty washer/dryer stack, and engine room access.
- Danforth 60# and 40# Painted Galvanized Steel Fluke Anchors, Flush Mounted 500’ ¾ Nylon Rode Ideal Windlass (overhauled) Bright Finished Hand Rails Boarding and Tide Ride Ladders Courtesy Lights Foredeck Seat w/Cover (3)Three Large Ball Fenders (covered) Deck Wash Spigot (2)Two Type IV Ring Buoys Thru-View Windscreen Cover
- Folding Canvas Bimini Top Retractable Radar Arch and Mast w/Lights KVH Sat Telephone & TV Dome “U” Lounge Seating w/Storage Bar w/U-Line Ice Maker/Refrigerator, Sink, Storage Nautical Structures 2200 Euro Hydraulic Davit 2003 13’ Boston Whaler Tender (mounted on cradle) Upper Station: Compass Analogue Rudder Angle Indicator Engine Alarms VDO Know/Log w/7,195rnm Clarion XMD AM/FM/CD Class 1 EPIRB Buehl Dual Trumpet Air Horns Safety 2 ABC Port Fire Extinguishers 1 Viking 6 man 1 Viking 10 man 2 Type IV Life Rings 33 Type II PFD’s
- Electronics and Helm
- Controls, Navionics, Alarms Brilliant Bright Finishes Joinery and Parquet Sole Port and Stbd Slide Companionway Doors Helm Bench Seat w/Storage Richie Magnetic Compass (both stations) (2)Two ICOM IC M127 VHF-FM Radiotelephones ICOM Handheld Standard Horizon LH10 (hailer/listener/alert) B&G Wind Speed SIMRAD IS15 Digital Knot/Log NorthStar 962 Chart Plotter NorthStar 952x GPS Robertson AP 20 Autopilot SIMRAD Anristo 92 nm Radar Furuno 207 Weather Fax HP 2410 Color Copier/Fax/Scanner/Printer Clinometer Rayline Remote Searchlight Stabilizer Control Track Phone Satellite Telephone Flo-Scan Gauge Ships Chronometer Rudder Angel Indicator Clover Monitor w/Engine Room Closed Circuit Cameras
- Ships Service Provided: 8D 12vdc Lead/Acid Batteries (Secured Covered Boxes) 24vdc Engine Alternator(s) 240vac 120vac To wired outlets with 50amp shore power cables Generators 20kw Kohler Gen Set #1(port), 1,300hrs SMOH 20kw Kohler Gen Set #2(stbd), 2,400hrs SMOH Both Kohler(s) driven by 4-cylinder inline Perkins diesel fueled engine, fresh water cooled, internal sea strainer, and water lift/cooled exhaust with reinforced rubber stack, molded FRP inline muffler, Racor primary fuel filters/separators, drip pan, and dedicated 12vdc starting battery.
- Machinery Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V71TI (2x437h.p.@2350r.p.m/ 1300hrs since MOH) Mains: Fresh Water Cooled, Glendinning Synchronizer, Systems Alarms, Block Heaters, Electric Bilge Blowers, Air Sep Crank Case Vents/Oil Recovery Systems, Engine Drip Pans. Allison Marine Gear Model Compu-Scanned (4)Four Bladed NiBral Bronze Wheel Fuel: 2,200 US Gallons (3)Three Tanks Racor 1000MA Primary Filter/Separators, Secondary Engine Mounted CAV Filters, Flo-Scan Fuel Consumption Meters
- Broker's Remarks
- I was extremely pleased with the way her Capt has cared and maintained “Aquasition”! High Gloss flooring, bright rails, clean prop and bottom, spotless interior! She outclasses anything on your shopping list! Truly turnkey! Contact me direct for complete photos gallery and to discuss how we can offset your ownership with charter income!
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.