**Attention Discriminating Buyer**Seller Wants Her SOLD**
Rare find in unbelievable condition. Seldom fished! 06/09-Fresh Bottom, Buff/Wax Top and Bottom Side, Props Tuned, Teak Work Done, and TURN KEY! “Sea Sea Rider” is the cleanest boat on your shopping list. The interior has been meticulously maintained and not a bit of dirt was found! Maintenance is done without question and she is running strong! BRING YOUR SMALLER TRADES, LAND, RV'S, AND CASH!!!
Twin Detroit 6-71TI Engines w/Cockpit Controls
Westerbek 11kw Gen
Furuno Nav Net C
North Star 800 Loran
You must SEE this 48’ Ocean to believe it! Contact Central Agent for a showing appt or for high quality digital photos.
- Total Power: 285
- Main Salon
- Teak Strip Window Blinds (2)Two Cushioned Swivel Chairs Starboard Built-In “L”Shaped Cushioned Couch/Bunk Port Wet Bar w/Ice Machine Counter Top w/(2)Cushioned Bar Stools (overlooks galley) Entertainment Cabinet (TV,Sony 6 Disc, DVD, VHF, Sony Stereo)
- A/C Powered Disposal Trash Compactor GE Spacemaker Microwave Double Door Refrigerator Kenmore Automatic Dryer Kenmore Washing Machine
- Master Stateroom
- Double Bed w/enclosed storage below Vent/Escape Hatch Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Built In Coutertop (Port & Stbd), Enclosed Storage Below
- D/C Powered Marine Commode Countertop and Sink Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Power Vent Portable Shower Head Recessed Shower Floor w/ Drain Two Lexan Folding Shower Doors
- Guest Stateroom
- (2)Two Built in Bunks(Port and Stbd Sides) Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Enclosed Storage Mirrored Bulkhead Private Head Entrance
- Countertop and Sink w/Enclosed Storage Below D/C Powered Marine Commode Mirrored Front Medicine Chest w/Enclosed Storage Above Vent Hatch (2)Two Frosted Lexan Folding Shower Panels Recessed Floor w/Drain
- Bow Pulpit w/Chute D/C Powered Anchor Wench (3)Forward Cleats (4)Four Side Cleats (2)Two Aft Cleats Tender Davit Viking 50 Aluminum Anchor w/Chain
- 5” Compass (2)Two Sets Engine Instruments Trim Tab Controls Fire Boy Fire Extinguisher Indicator Engine Synchronizer Control (3)Three Pedestal Cushioned Passenger Seats Cushioned Longinal Seat Starboard Side Cushioned Passenger Seat Forward Zip Out Enclosure Remote Spotlight Dual Trumpet Horn Sea Water Temp Indicator Datamarine Digital Depth Datamarine Digital Speed Poly Planner Simrad AP22 Autopilot Furuno Nav Net “C” Map Garmin Map 215 GPS North Star 800 Loran “C” ICOM VHF
- Westerbeke Diesel Powered 11kw Generator 120 volt A/C 12 volt D/C (2)Two A/C Powered CruisAir, Air Conditioning Units 110 volt A/C-12 volt D/C Marine Battery Charger (2)Two 12volt 8-D Heavy Duty Batteries Per Last Survey: “Visible primary wiring appears builder installed, marine type, quality and size to accommodate required loads.”
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel Model 6-71TI Engines (Wet Stacked, Fresh Water Cooled, Battery Start) Capitall Clutches Model HE11200 Estimated Ration 2 to 1 (4)Four Propellers Type: (3)Three Blade Bronze (Two Installed, Two Port Side Below Deck) (3)Three Stainless Steel Shafts 1 ¾”
- Fishing Equipment: Rear Engine Control Station (4)Four Rod Holders Chest Type Freezer Tackle Storage/Bait Rig Area Safety Gear Ring Type Buoy (6)Type I Life Jackets Flare Kit Alden EPIRB (3)Three Dry Chem Fire Ext Fire Boy Halon, Auto Fire Ext
- Broker's Remarks
- “Sea Sea Ride” just came out of the yard and is ready to go. The manager at the yard reported her to be the “cleanest Ocean he had ever seen”. You must see her in person to believe her current condition! Interior wood looks like new, carpet is in excellent condition, cabinets are clean, galley is spotless, headliners look new…I couldn’t even find dust in the vents!! Exterior is glossy and shinny, all the bright work has been done! If you are picky and tired of wasting thousands traveling to see junk…this is your boat! You wont believe you are looking at a 1987 boat…nor will you find a SF that will match up to her! Call me today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.