Literally show room fresh and in Pristine condition. She is a one owner boat kept in Dry Storage facility. Each time she is used, she is washed down with freshwater and the engine flushed. Unbelievable room and storage for a 29 foot boat. Owner has added many additional extras and she has exceptionally low hours.
- Displacement: 5500
- Total Power: 375
- Fuel: 75 Fresh Water: 10
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The bow compartment starts with a stainless steel pulpit at the forepeak with anchor locker that contains an electric capstan windlass. There is a center padded seat that is 20” X 16” with underneath storage and on both sides of the bow compartment are twin “L” shaped 54” settees also with underneath storage. A walkway between the helm and passenger side has a folding fiberglass door that separates the forward and aft compartments, acting as a wind break for cooler weather. The helm station is to starboard and across is the enclosed head/changing compartment with plumbed head and opening port. There is a lockable glove box on the front of this compartment which swings open for entry and is very spacious. The helm and passenger side have a bolster seat with front lift up cushion that makes it possible to stand while underway. In front of the helm station is a storage compartment with shelving. Aft of the passenger bolster chair is a 5’ “L” shaped settee with underneath storage. Aft of the helm bolster chair is the convenience center and following that is a 38” long settee with additional underneath storage. The engine compartment is next and is electrically raised and lowered. On top of the compartment are two large padded cushions which becomes a 40” X 7’ sun pad when the included center cushion is installed. Aft of the sun pad and a step down is a platform with rear facing transom “rumble” seats leading to the swim platform. Again there is storage underneath and includes the battery selector switch in the starboard storage/cooler compartment. The large swim platform comes next and has a starboard side compartment which houses the freshwater cold shower and room for drinks or other items. On the port side is a compartment that houses the telescoping swim ladder.
- Convenience Center
- The Corian top center has an: 8 ½” molded sink w/faucet 14” X 6 ½” top load storage compartment, 7 ½” round by 23” deep trash receptacle A mammoth underneath storage compartment.
- Sport arch with stereo speakers has 6’7” headroom Bimini in front and rear of sport arch Full mooring cover Docking lights Stainless steel drink holders Retracting cleats (8) Stereo speakers and sub-woofer Three step telescoping stainless steel ladder under swim platform cover Ski tow eye Underwater light Locking glove box First aid kit Flares Husky handheld spotlight
- Starting on the sole of the aft compartment and leading about 10’ forward into the bow compartment is a 14” wide by 16” deep ski locker with gas assisted strut hatches in both compartments. Stainless steel bow pulpit Delta Anchor with chain Horizon electric capstan windlass located in anchor locker Freshwater handheld shower stored in starboard swim platform locker Snap-in carpet throughout Removable Cockpit table Molded helm footrest
- Electronics And Helm
- Lowrance Global Map 5200c GPS Depth gauge Faria gauges with jeweled faces and stainless steel bezels Tilt padded steering wheel (2) 12 volt accessory plugs at helm MP3 Player plug at helm Clarion remote control at helm and transom Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo located in storage compartment in front of helm
- (2) 12 volt batteries (New, June 2009) Battery selector switch in starboard stern locker 12 volt accessory plug at convenience center Horn
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The single Mag 496 Mercruiser 375 hp engine has a Bravo III outdrive and duo stainless steel props. She has only 62 hours of engine time. The engine, outdrive and engine compartment are spotless. Lenco trim tabs integrated into hull body Electric/Hydraulic engine compartment hatch lift Engine compartment lighting Fireboy automatic fire suppression system in engine room
- Broker's Remarks
- Rinker has created a very unique and innovative, luxurious and spacious bow rider that is beautiful to behold and very versatile in its ability to please. This boat is in excellent, pristine condition and kept undercover in Dry storage facility.