- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Mag HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Cobalt's attention to detail goes way beyond the Obvious and Visible. The 343 is going to send chills up the spine of her competitors and a thrill through your body as she attacks the water with a vengeance. The Cobalt was built and delivers High Performance Style. This vessel will stay Stuck to the water on the straightaway and will cling to the water like a Dream through the turns. This is a Gentleman's High Performance Low Hour Vessel with ALL the Bells and Whistles. This 343 has been kept in Pristine Condition indoors and properly maintained by professionals. This Cobalt has been located in a Fresh Water Environment since purchased New in 2005. With Only 124 Hours of fun logged in on the Twin 425 hp MerCruisers and 12 Hours on the Westerbeke Generator; this boat is a Great Find and A True GEM. This boat is Awesome – Nothing on this boat shows any signs of use. Make an Offer Now! - This is a true beauty – Owner will Accept Reasonable offers for this rarely used High Performance Gentleman's "Go Fast" Boat!
- Total Power: 425 Max Speed: 65 + MPH
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 10
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The Yacht certified Cobalt 343 is 35’4” long and 9’8” across the Beam. She Drafts 28” with the drives up and 37” with the drives down. She weighs in at 10,200 lbs with twin stern drives and holds 200 gallons of fuel. Everything on this boat has its place. Starboard and Port side both have cup holders and horizontal grab rails. Two individual sun pads and two stern benches are separated by a walkthrough. The double hinged seats on both sides also have storage below. An inflator for your water toys is in one, and a tool kit is in the other (never used). Under the port bench you will find battery switches, main breakers, and space for the canvas poles. The bi-level transom and swim platform get you close to the water. A wrap around stainless bar protects the boat when docking and also makes for a great handhold. Flip a lever, and the dive style ladder is deployed with ease. Stainless steel vents and fins bring fresh air to the engine. Swim shower and water hookup is located inside the starboard compartment, shore power and head pump out portside. The engine hatch lifts easily with one hand. This High Performance Cobalt 343 is powered by Twin 425hp Mercury MerCruiser496 V-8 engines. Everything is easy to reach with one hand. The oil filter is on top. Closed cooling is standard. The dipstick has an easy oil drain stem connection, and the water drain system has an air-actuated single point drain system w/ air pump included. A single serpentine belt drives all the parts. The engine is controlled by a Motorola microprocessor that optimizes the fuel mixture. Knock control and ignition timing operates independently for each cylinder resulting in improved performance. The 343 will cruise at 3500 rpm traveling at 40.9 mph for a fuel burn of 31.5 gph. With a wide open throttle she will turn 5100 rpm’s and deliver a top speed of 62 + mph. At cruise, you can expect 234 miles on a full tank of fuel. Rear facing bench seats create a large conversation area at the stern. The seat is double hinged and allows for additional storage below. Cobalt also features a futuristic helm station. The center console looks like an airplane cockpit with rocker switches, water /air temperature, and depth digital gauges to the left along with two rows of gauges center to right. Lavorsi precision engine controls and Gaffrig instrumentation will keep the captain in control. The electric seats have lifts that take you from a seated driving position to standing driving position in a flash. Forward you will find handy bumper lockers, sun pad area, pop up cleats port and starboard and a windless anchor. Down Below, and behind the cabin door, a Comfortable Salon awaits. This well thought out air conditioned cabin has a Port to Starboard Leather V- Berth, direct and indirect lighting, and (2) three way portholes. The enclosed head is made up of a portable toilet, sink, and vanity. The Owner advised the Salon Area has rarely been used; and it shows. Everything is “Show Room” Condition.
- Main Salon
- Air Conditioning 4 Vent Heater System Dinette Table Leather V Berth w/Filler Cushions (2) Three Way Portholes Cup Holders Premium Stereo System Direct and Indirect Interior Lighting Main Breaker Panel Storage Under V-Berth Flat Screen TV/DVD
- Enclosed Porcelain Head w/macerator Vanity Sink w/pressurized water system Mirror Interior Lighting Porthole w/screen
- Transom Shower Transom Stereo Remote Shore Power Swim Ladder Swim Platform Ski Rope Eye Pop Up Cleats Ample Storage Comfortable Seating Areas Hand Holds Cup Holders Plush Deck Carpet Sun Pad Area (2)
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 182C GPS Trim Tab Switches Generator Start/Stop 12 volt AC Adaptor Gaffrig Instrument Gauges Lavorsi Precision Engine Controls Running Lights Docking Lights Portal Lights Ignition Safety Switch Double Wide Electric Helm Seating Wrap Around Tempered Glass Wind Shield
- Premium Sound System Stereo Transom Remote Fire Boy System Battery Charger w/Converter AC/ Heat Electric Helm Seats Electric Bilge Pumps
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercury MerCruiser 496 V-8 Mag Ho’s w/425 hp each (124Hours) Westerbeke Generator (12Hours of Use) Windless Anchor w/ Chain and Rope Hydraulic Trim Tab Hydraulic External Steering
- 10 Yr Transferable Deck & Hull Warranties Composite Transom Kevlar Hull (Reinforced ) Low Hours - 124 hours on Twin 425hp MerCruisers Salon and many of her options have very little use Never Been in Salt Water
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.