Thrilled to offer this 2008 36 Silverton Convertible! Rare to find so much luxury in this size range! Sleeps (4) four in (2) two staterooms including a Queen size berth in owners cabin! Bridge seating is also in excellent condition! She is a must see!
*LOW HOURS (Portside engine 76 hr/ Starboard 63 hr)
*FRESH INTERIOR (like new)
*PRICED TO SELL FAST!!
- Main Salon
- Dinette Table (port) Camera System Custom Blinds Designer Draperies Designer Accent Pillows Dinette Storage Entertainment Center Furniture-Grade Cherry Cabinetry Solid Cherry Doors 20” Flat Panel TV
- Sylvania SS Microwave Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer (110v-12v) Two-Burner Range Corian Countertop Faucet with Wand Sink Above Counter/Below Counter Cabinets Wood Flooring
- Master Hatch
- Flat Panel TV Sony Stereo System Wardrobe Lockers Center Island Berth Below Berth Storage Overhead Hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Bunks Private Access to Head
- Head & Vanity to Port w/private door Shower to Starboard w/private door Corian Countertops Designer Faucets Enclosed Stall Shower Electric Head Exhaust Fan Extra Storage Medicine Cabinet Waterproof Outlet
- Deck and Flybridge
- Swim Platform Cockpit Dockside Water Transom Shower Electrical Storage Locker Walk Thru Transom Molded Stairs to Bridge AM/FM CD Stereo Seating for Six Storage Flybridge Enclosure
- AC/DC Converter Batteries Circuit Breakers Dockside Electrical Connection w/Cord Nav Lights Generator 145 hours
- Helm and Electronics
- Ray ST70 Autopilot Ray E80 24" 4kw Radome Ray SPX10 Smartpilot Corepack Ray DSM30 Digital Echo Sounder
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.