- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"PRICE IS FIRM" This isnt a junk repo!
Ready for her new Owner’s. “TRIPLE THREAT” is a tournament rigged, economical, express sport fisherman, that has been captain maintained, and it shows. This boat is perfect for the family outings or the hard core multiday fishing trips.
Owner is ready to sell!! - ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION - MUST SELL NOW!!
- Total Power: 370
- Accommodations & Walkthrough
- Step into the large, well appointed cockpit; notice plenty of in deck storage for ice, bait, and fish, plus another fish box built into the transom. Walk forward with large live well, bait prep, and tackle storage to port, and cockpit seating, storage and wet bar to starboard. Forward to port is the large L-shape lounge and well appointed Helm to starboard. Down 3 steps into the salon and sea the beautiful wood workmanship of Pursuit. With Teak and holy flooring, Teak settee table that converts to a full size bed to starboard. The head and galley is to port, with full size master’s bed forward.
- Salon / Galley
- Teak table/ converts to bed Master v berth with storage underneath Coat closet Storage cabinets 3 skylights/ hatches Sylvania TV/VCR Samsung Microwave Clarion stereo/ with speakers Marine Systems AIR/Heat 1 burner Stove Stainless sink / faucet
- (New) Sealand Vacuflush toilet/ holding tank/ and pump out Corian counter tops Stand up shower Shower seat
- Windlass/ plow anchor/ chain 300' rope Live well Tackle storage Lots of gear storage Bait prep station Wet bar 2 in deck fish box’s Large/ Small with pump out 1 Large transom fish box Rupp Outriggers/ Center rigger ( Just taken off polished and serviced) Pompanette Fighting Chair Recessed rod storage Lots of rod holders Ample seating Cockpit lighting Recessed courtesy lighting
- Furuno RD-30 GPS/ Depth Icom IC-M302 VHF Search light controls Full controls Rod holders Marlin shade
- Electronics & Navigation Helm Station
- Raymarine ST6001 Auto Pilot Furuno NAVNET GPS CHARTPLOTTER / 48MILE RADAR/ BOTTOM Icom ICM502 VHF ITT Jabsco Search light Clarion stereo / clarion speakers/ Bose speakers Richie compass Windshield wipers/ washers Electric window vent Plenty of cup holders Chart table (New) helms chair
- Westerbeke 5 KW Genset 600hrs Shore power 30 amp AC/DC lighting Battery charger Air conditioning (New) compressor/ blower (NEW) gel cell batteries 4
- Engine Room
- Twin Volvo TAMD63 P 370HP High performance 900hrs Electric engine room access lift. Engine room lighting Full access to pumps, electrical, mains and genset. Racor filters/ fuel shut off/ fuel tank selector Oil/ transmission fluid changer (NEW) engine starter’s , (NEW) throttle/ shifter cables (NEW) batteries (NEW) impellers/ belts/ filters (NEW) Engine / Generator Hoses (NEW) Steering Ram / seal’s and fluid
- Revere 6 man life raft Epirb (New) Fireboy system
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat is turnkey, and ready to go. It shows great, and has been well taken care of. Make an offer!!!
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: JEREMY COX @ 850-776-8384 or email email@example.com VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Orange Beach, AL