- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 Naturals
- Number of Engines
50 ft multi passenger very successful Charter boat and Business for sale!!!
Owner retiring will help train
Make an offer!!
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Displacement: 25 Tons
- Total Power: 255
- Fuel: 500
- Money Maker!! 50 ft multi passenger very successful Charter boat and Business for sale!!! Owner retiring will help train Make an offer!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step onto the Bounty Hunter and first notice the huge cockpit with the huge live well and fish box in the center. Forward is 2 Ice/fish boxes port and starboard. Walk into the cabin and notice ample seating port and starboard, dinette to starboard with rod storage overhead. Down to starboard is the head with storage closet. Port is a tackle/storage room. Forward is large area used as rod and tackle storage but can easily be turned into bunk room.
- Main Salon
- Air conditioning Lots of seating New flooring Rod storage Microwave Engine room access Tinted windows
- Large live well Large fish boxes Large ice boxes Saltwater wash down Rod holders 12man commercial life raft (New) Epirb (New) Anchor chain, 600 ft of rope Bow rail
- Electronics and Helm
- Helm chair Large bench seat to starboard Table Air conditioning Enclosed fly bridge Autopilot Redundant Furuno electronics Fish finders Radar GPS VHF
- Engine Details, Electrical and Mechancial Equipment
- Twin 6-71 natural aspirated Detroit 255HP 90hrs SMOH on starboard Only 3 seasons on Port New clutch Port Shore power Battery charger 10KW power tech genset
- Hurricane gear Many spare engine parts Spare props Lots of clients
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This vessel is very sound, passed Coast Guard inspection with flying colors. Owner makes his living on this boat and he makes sure that she is taken care of. This boat is ready to go, very busy and has trips on the books. Owner is selling boat with the 20+ year old business, everything you need, books, tackle, gps #s, permits, and one of the oldest and most popular web sites in Destin. He will stay and help train new owner if needed...This boat is a Money Maker!!