- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WOW! Take a look at this beautiful 1986/2008 50’ Angel Med Yacht. Broker ranks her 10 out of 10. This boat is ready to go!! Owners have spent tens of thousands upgrading her. They are ready to move up.
- Displacement: 35 tons
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 10 Max Speed: 13
- Fuel: 550 Fresh Water: 225
- WOW! Take a look at this beautiful 1986/2008 50’ Angel Med Yacht. Broker ranks her 10 out of 10. This boat is ready to go!! Owners have spent tens of thousands upgrading her. They are ready to move up.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The GLASSEA was painted top to bottom in 2008 and has many other upgrades. This boat has two (2) private staterooms, two (2) heads, a very roomy salon and galley. Raised pilothouse and a flybridge with a large entertaining area on bridge. Has large bow and cockpit. This boat is absolutely beautiful!
- Main Salon
- Large L shaped sofa with folding dinette. TV entertainment system Two occasional chairs with table set Beautiful west Indies style décor Custom loose woven carpet Teak paneling Custom blinds
- Large L-shaped tiled counter Tons of storage Built in double stainless sink 3 burner range oven Marble and tile counter tops Refrigerator/ Freezer
- Pilothouse Electronics
- Teak parquet floors Vinyl overhead Overhead lights Sliding doors port / starboard Teak stairway to flybridge Stairway to salon Stairway below to staterooms Full controls, Gages Helms seat Helms mans birth or group bench seating Search lights Furuno radar Standard horizon depth sounder Danforth compass VHF radio Davis weather alert Pioneer stereo / speakers Trac vision satellite Trim tabs Windshield wipers Gemini security system
- Master Stateroom
- Teak Parquet sole Built in queen birth with storage underneath Bed pillows, pillow shams, bed cover Built in hanging locker Counter top with drawers starboard and aft Vinyl overhead Plenty of storage Private head access 22’ flat screen AC controls
- New painted nonskid fiberglass decks Engine room access Swim platform with swim ladder Outside bulk storage Freezer New Under water lights New bimini top for bridge helm AC/ DC lighting Ladder to flying bridge Large entertaining area 55 lb Bruce anchor with 300’ of 3/8 inch chain and 300’ of ¾ inch nylon rode 12 volt Ideal windless with deck switch Stainless steel bow rails New window shades Sea water washdown and fresh water washdown Dual stainless fender racks Aft deck walk through transom gate
- Flybridge Electronics & Helm
- Bimini top Molded fiberglass helm 2 pedestal mounted helms chairs new cushions and covers Single Mast built on Radar arch Full instrumentation, controls and gages Stainless / Teak wheel Hynautic steering Simrad auto pilot Garmin 126 Gps Chartplotter Garmin 160 blue Fishfinder Rayline search light VHF radio 12 volt lighting Stereo speakers
- Engine Details
- Twin 6-71 Detroit’s 310HP with 3900hrs Twin disc MG5050 reverse reduction gear 2:45.1 Two 7lb Halon automatic engine room fire suppresser Two engine room blowers (3) Cruisair AC units 50 amp shore power Battery charger RC inverter (6) 12 volt 4D batteries 4 Bilge pumps Two 8KW Onan Generators -1500hrs
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat has been meticulously taken care of with no expenses spared. This boat will impress! Owners have their new boat picked out, and our ready to let GLASSEA go to her new lucky owners.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.