- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2003 32’ Century Center console. This is a low hour, well maintained, clean, fishing machine. If you are looking for a clean, good looking Center Console that you can take all your friends out for a day of fishing in comfort, this is it. Tons of room for people, gear, tackle, fish and fun!!
- Total Power: 225 Cruising Speed: 35 Max Speed: 45
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 30
- 2003 32’ Century Center console. This is a low hour, well maintained, clean, fishing machine. If you are looking for a clean, good looking Center Console that you can take all your friends out for a day of fishing in comfort, this is it. Tons of room for people, gear, tackle, fish and fun!!
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting aft of transom on the molded motor bracket/swim platform, notice a removable swim ladder. Walk through the transom door into the huge cockpit. There is aft seating with removable pads, a large Live well, also see tons and tons of storage, fish box’s, rod storage, gear storage, tackle storage, room for everything you need so you do not have to have bags and coolers laying all over the deck like a lot of center console’s. There is a large console with a nice helm with new electronics, rod holders, out riggers, a head, and single berth, and more storage, for those longer trips. Forward of the console, notice ample seating, and yes more storage. There is a 12volt windless for pulling anchor after fishing your favorite spot.
- Lots of in deck fish box’s with macerators In deck ice box’s Flush mounted tackle storage Flush mounted rod storage Live well Rod holders Ample seating Removable swim ladder Day head Single berth T top Taco collapsible Out riggers Fresh and saltwater wash down
- Electronics And Helm
- Garmin 2010 color GPS chart plotter, fish finder Ray marine C120 chart plotter, Radar, Icom ICM402 VHF Yamaha fuel management system Clarion Stereo Lenco trim tabs
- Battery charger Batteries 2 /engine/ 2/ house Battery switches Shore power Lighting throughout Bilge pumps Wash down pumps Live well pumps Macerator pumps Running and anchor lights Deck lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha 225HP – 560hrs Stainless steel props Simpson Lawrence windlass
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This boat is well taken care of, and kept in dry storage. It is loaded, and has low hrs. Owner is ready to move up. Bring all offers!!! Trades considered.
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.