Current USCG Certification as of July 2011
We are pleased to offer this 1980 70’ Broward “MON AMOUR” for worldwide sale! After 12 years of ownership the seller has decided to get out of yachting and move on to other passions. “MON AMOUR” has been a successful charter vessel in Boston Mass for years and has taken trips to Palm Beach on occasion. She is a (3) three stateroom, (3) three head flybridge motor yacht that has recently received extensive mechanical upgrades. She is priced aggressively with the understanding that her new owner will be updating her with new carpets, electronics, and soft goods. She carries a USCG COI for 49 passengers plus crew (54 total), covering LIMTED COASTWISE, LAKES, BAYS, and SOUNDS. COI expires OCT 31 2012.
INTERIOR REFIT NEEDED:
Pick out your carpets, soft goods, and electronics. Owner has held off and offered “Mon Amour” at a new aggressive price to so you can personalize this Broward Motor Yacht.
MAJOR 2010 UPDATES INCLUDE:
*New Walker AirSeps
*SEE COMPLETE LIST UNDER MECHANICAL
Owner is motivated! Please contact Worldwide Central Agent for information!
- Displacement: 86 Gross Tons
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 1917 Fresh Water: 600
- Main Salon
- Large Full Beam Salon Sectional Leather Couch (2)Two Leather Couches (aft) Wet Bar w/Cabinets and Stairs Below to Staterooms
- Kitchen Aid Refrigerator & Ice Maker Manitowoc QL30 Ice Maker Kenmore Elite Cooktop (208v, 9.5kw) Kenmore Garbage Disposal Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Norcold Trash Compactor GE Microwave 1.48kw SS Sink Cabinets and Counter Dinette with L-Shaped Couch
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Bed Built in Drawers (starboard wall) Built in Dresser & Vanity (port wall) Hanging Lockers (port & starboard) Night Stands (port & starboard) En-Suite Head
- Guest Port
- Twin Bunks En-Suite Head
- Guest Starboard
- Twin Bunks En-Suite Head
- Safety Gear
- (2)Two Inflatable 25 Person Rafts 13’ Boston Whaler w/50hp Evinrude (’06) 54 Adult and 6 Child Life Jackets Ring Buoys w/Safety Strobes (3) Three
- Electronics and Helm
- Pilothouse Controls & Wheel Captains Bench Seat Ladder to Flybridge Electronics operation to be verified by buyer
- Controls & Wheel U-Shaped Seating Wet Bar Davit Boston Whaler (13’ w/50hp Evinrude) Electronics operation to be verified by buyer
- 11/00 Newage/Isuzu 30kw, 220v Single Phase Gen (Port 375hrs) 10/98 Newage/Isuzu 20kw, 220v 3-Phase Gen (Stbd 475hrs) (note port gen engine replaced under warranty 11/02) 12v & 24v Battery Chargers Technicold Model 5 ton AC Electric Heat in Staterooms
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cruise: 12 knots @ 1600rpm Top: 14knots @ 2200rpm Engines: Twin Detroit Diesel 8V92’s Twin Turbo Intercooled 550hpx2=1100hp Stbd 1150hrs SMOH (1996 Rebuild) Port 850hrs SMOH (1999 Rebuild) Engine Room Intake & Exhaust Engine Room Blowers Transmissions: Allison MH20 Stbd Trans Rebuild 2004
- Mechanical Updates/Upgrades
- Work completed December 2010 Removed, disassembled and sandblasted: Blowers intercoolers and mounting brackets Thermostat housings air inlets on top of blowers Pipes to charge air coolers pipes to heat exchangers Throttle return spring brackets Rebuilt blowers and inspected governors Replaced thermostats Replaced engine water pumps De-scaled intercoolers De-scaled heat exchangers Replaced 4 turbochargers Replaced turbo oil supply lines and adapters, all stainless and armored Replaced insulation jackets on turbos and on turbo inlet pipes Replaced primary/secondary fuel filters with Fleetquard FH230 Series Fuel Pro filters Replaced all fuel lines on engines, all stainless Installed 4 Walker AirSeps Replaced 24v alt. on port eng (12v alt on stbd is fairly new) Installed 12v electric priming pump Replaced all engine coolant hoses (silicone) Fabricated and replaced pipes for heater exchanger raw water discharges (stainless) Replaced macerator pump Replaced both engine battery disconnect switches and the single generator battery disconnect switch Replaced mounts for engine disconnect switches Fabricated new stainless steel battery trays for all batteries Fabricated new stainless raw water service manifold with stainless ball valves at all outlets (for head pumps, A/C circulator, etc.)
- Broker's Remarks
- The seller has invested a great deal of money into the engine room during 2010. They have sea trialed her and she is ready to go. The new owner will most likely replace the interior with new carpet, furniture, etc. This is a great opportunity to get a 70 Broward at a bargain price!
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.