***BEST DEAL, BEST VALUE, ON THE GLOBAL MARKET TODAY***
***WE SEEK ALL CASH OFFERS—BUT WILL CONSIDER SMALLER VESSEL TRADES IN PRESTINE CONDITION ONLY***
***OWNER HAS HAD ENOUGH! TIME TO GO!!***
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION OF $300,000usd
NOTE: Deck just painted. Needs- Finish epoxy fairing on port side (stbd side finished), Paint Hull, Install aft passenger seating and new dinning table…nothing major!
Pleased to offer “CARNAIE IV” for Worldwide Sale! This Custom Built Robert Harris Design 125’ Schooner was completed Sept 2004 and sailed from Canada to Trinidad via the Panama Canal. She was designed in Canada and built of steel to ABS scantling standards. In 2009 she was relocated to her current marina in New Brunswick and awaits her new owner. She is a proper ship! Below deck you will find stained, satin varnish edge grain Douglas Fir, brass fixtures, and trim. Interior doors handmade of solid wood (Douglas Fir) by artist Bruce Kay. Original works of art hang below. She offers (6) six staterooms, (4) four Heads/Showers, Crew Quarters for (5) five, a library, salon, fireplace, and other features to make your guests feel at home. Current circumstances force her sale. Due to the time and expense of this project she is an unbeatable deal. Priced to sell in today’s market! Central Agent personally viewed vessel in June 2010 and photos are current. Call today!
- Displacement: 110 Tons
- Total Power: 450
- Main Salon
- The main salon is made of (3) three main areas for her owner and guests to enjoy. ENTERTAINMENT ROOM: U-Shaped Couch Covered in Blue Fabric w/ Storage Art: Wood Carving by Bruce Kay, Mahogany, Hand Carved Built In Entertainment Center/Douglas Fir, Satin Varnish, Tight Grain & Knot Free Electric Fireplace: 1500watt heater and or Visual Fire (2) Two End Tables Coffee Table w/Storage Space for 42” LCD / HDTV JVC DVD Player Sony 5-Disc Changer Sony AM / FM Stereo Tuner Sony Amp Sony Stereo Cassette Deck (10) Ten Over-Head Lights w/Dimmers AC Unit w/ Control
- Main Salon
- LIBRARY / STUDY AREA: Art: “Clipper Ship in a Perfect Day” by Edgar Findberg Extensive Book Shelf –Back lit with LED Lighting (stbd wall) Book Collection (can be removed by seller) L-Shaped Couch (storage below seating) 24” Globe by Replogle (lights up) Writing / Computer Desk (6) Six Drawer of Douglas Fur HP Laser Jet 3150 Printer
- Main Salon
- BAR: (3) Wine Storage Cabinets w/ Pull Out Shelving, Storage Overhead Wine Glass Holder
- Main Salon
- DINING ROOM: The dining room table provides seating for a total of (14) fourteen or (12) twelve passengers, captain, and first mate. The table is handmade of Douglas Fur. Dining Room lights hang over head and were originally hung in 1910. Seating for (14) Hand-Made Douglas Fir Table Lights-1910 Farm House Print: Saint Michelle Island “Coast of France” AC Unit w/Controls 2500watt Heater Gauges: Fuel, Water, Bilge Pump Alarm Notifier Alarm: Heat Sensor, Smoke Sensitive, Visual Strobes
- Included Art
- “Clipper Ship in a Perfect Day” by Edgar Findberg Art: Wood Carving by Bruce Kay, Mahogany, Hand Carved Print: Saint Michelle Island “Coast of France”
- Whirlpool Electric 4-Burner and Oven Whirlpool Dishwasher Whirlpool Side by Side Fridge/Freezer LG Microwave (overhead) 24,000BTU AC Unit w/Control Overhead Spot Lights (18) Eighteen Cabinets (over counter) (7) Seven Cabinets (below counter) (5) Five Drawers (below counter) Broom Storage Fire: Kiddie Drychem B/C, Kiddie Drychem A/B/C
- "SIRIUS" Master Stateroom
- Full Beam Master Stateroom measures 17’9” at its widest point. This spacious suite offers comforts of home with ensuite head/shower, desk, couch, and queen plus berth! Douglas Fur, Brass, and natural light from the port holes add to the warmth of this room. Queen Plus Berth (storage below) Built In (4) Four Drawer Dresser Desk w/Stool and AC Plugs B-Shaped Couch (2) Two Hanging Lockers Night Stand ½” Thick Lexan Port Holes ½” Thick Lexan Port Holes Aft Measuring 22”x20” AC/Heat
- Master Head
- S.S. Sink VacuFlush Head Full Walk-In Shower Over Counter Cabinets Under Counter Storage Brass Towel Holder
- Located Fwd from Master and Port of VIP “The Ultimate” Stainless Steel Marine Sauna 6000 Watt/240volt Built-In Bench Seat Fiberglass Floor Lumar Ocean Hatch
- "CANOPU" VIP Stateroom
- Queen Berth Hanging Lockers w/ Storage Shelves AC / Heat Reading Lights
- Forward Staterooms "REGIL KENT" & "ARCTURUS"
- (Port and Starboard Stateroom are identical) Queen Berth Under Berth Storage AC/Heat Hanging Locker Desk w/Stool Phone Reading Lights
- Double SS Sink Large Over Counter Mirror Brass Towel Holders Vacuflush Head Stand-Up Shower Under Counter Storage
- "VEGA" - Port & "CAPELLA" - Stbd.
- Twin Bunks Hanging Locker Desk w/ Stool Phone AC Unit / Heat Locker Lewmar Hatch
- Whirlpool Washer and Dryer Quick Frez Ice Chest SS Sink (8) Eight Over Counter Cabinets Under Counter Cabinets and Storage
- SS Bow Pulpit Muir 5000 Anchor Windlass 100kg Navy Type Main Anchor 70m/230’ Anchor Chain 22 Lewmar Ocean Hatches w/ Aluminum Covers Fire Hose 20m/70’ Cedar Toe Rail Aft Deck Refrigerator Lewmar Electric Winches
- STEERING STATION: Aluminum Steering Station and Seating Area Aft Raytheon R1210XX (72mile radar) ICOM VHF (hailer-pa and intercom) Horizon (wind, speed, depth, and omni) Automap Nav Display (sunlight readable) Cummins LCD Multi Function Display Cummins Warning Panel Alarm and Cancel Holbelt Engine Controls Seating at Station
- SEATING: Aft Dining Table Aft (seating for 12) Steering Station
- TENDERS: 5m/16’ Achilles Inflatable w/ 45hp Honda (2) Two 10-Person SOLAS Life Rafts 4.3m/14’ Whitehall Fiberglass Rowing Dinghy
- HOUSE: Full Sized Berth Manuel and Yacht Document Storage Chart Desk Hanging Locker Country Flags Toshiba Lap Top w/ Nobeltec JRC FF50 Color LCD Fish Finder Furuno GPS Navigator GP-31 ICOM VHF ICOM IC M600 Marine Transceiver KVH Tracphone Sony AM / FM / CD EPIRB Sat 2406 Class I
- Sails and Rig
- (4) Four: The Jib, Staysail, Foremain, and Mainsail. (Mains are fitted with Harken “BIG BOAT” Battcars, Track and Headboard Cars. Fully Battened, Loose Footed. The Staysail is fitted with self tracking boom and curved track on deck. Jib is the only sail needing attention while tacking. Sales first used in 2004 and are in excellent condition. Currently stored. 12mm/ ½” Aluminum Plate Spars, Top 1/3rd an 8mm/ 3/8” plate was used. Tapered Spar Tops Antal & Lewmar Blocks Standard Rigging is 316 Stainless Swaged to Ronstan Swaged Fittings Aft Mast has Wind Sensor and VHF Antenna Forward Mast has Running Light Manual Lewmar Winches (provided on masts to assist topping lifts) Lewmar Electric Deck Winches
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Her spacious engine room provides ample space for ease of mechanical repairs and projects. Built in work bench & shelves provides for storage of spare parts and tools. Cummins QSM-11 (958hrs) 450hp@2100max Gen #1- 25kw Emerson Power Products / 85hp Yanmar Engine (1083hrs) Gen#2 - 25kw Emerson Power Products / 85hp Yanmar Engine (1044hrs) Water Makers Inc. DMS 1000 Watermaker / 42gph John Wood 40gal Hot Water Tank Trace Engineering Inverter Main DC Panel Main AC Panel 3500 watt Inverter Load Selector (2)Two Engine Room Fans Raycor Fuel Filters (Main) Raycor Fuel Filters (Gen#1 & Gen#2) Jobmate Drill Press 1.5hp Emergency Water Pump
- Art: “A Passing Cloud” (forward hall) Art: “Caufield” (Rigil Kent Stateroom) Art: “Clambay Farm in Watercolor” Seller requests any artwork unwanted by buyer
- Broker's Remarks
- Excellent opportunity. Can’t build her for this price! The owner is having fairing work done in the yard and anticipates painting her white. A bow thruster would also be a nice touch.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- OWNERS EXTREMELY MOTIVATED WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS!