- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
We are pleased to offer this 1965 Guthrie Custom Sport Fish for World Wide Sale! This is a great opportunity to snatch up a money maker! Vessel has undergone major upgrade with hull having been SeaFlexed (1/2in fiberglass overlay), new cabinetry work, new electronics, and both engines completely overhauled within the last year. Loaded up with Detroit 8V71TI main engines, heat exchanger (fresh water) cooled, Allsison M20 Hydraulic Reverse Gears, NEW 9KW NORTHERN LIGHTS GENERATOR , and much more! She is sold with business! All fishing equipment and Commercial Reef Fish, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel Permits included!! She has CG Cert for 24 day passengers 8 overnight.
Seller has decided to retire and looking for all offers. “Sunrise” is seriously for sale!
- Displacement: 43 Tons
- Total Power: 465
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Enter Sunrise Aft into an extremely large cockpit with 4 fishing chairs. Move forward into the salon, U-Shaped Couch hugs the port side forward to a table, to the starboard side is microwave, under the counter refrigerator, sink and plenty of counter space leading forward to the helm, large captains chair, electronics to starboard and above head. (3) Three Engines hatches are in the middle of the salon and provide easy access to the engine room. Forward down several stairs and down the hall to mid ship, two staterooms port and starboard w/split berths, separate heads and showers, and storage, sleeps 4. Move down the hall to the forward cabin w/(4) v-berths split upper and lower.
- Main Salon
- Large Salon U-Shaped Bench Seating (Port Side) Table (Port Side/Forward) Refrigerator (Starboard/Aft) Microwave (Starboard/Aft) Helm & Electronics (Starboard/Forward)
- Sleeping Quarters
- Sleeps 8 Forward Cabin w/ (2) Two Upper and (2) Two Lower V-Berths (Sleeps 4) (2) Two Mid-Ship Guest Rooms w/Split Lower and Upper Berths (Sleeps 4) Each w/Private Head & Shower Storage Lockers in all (3) Three Cabins Rod Storage Above V-Berths Forward Storage Below Berths Mid-Ship
- (3) Three Eight Man Life Rafts Four Man Inflatable Life Raft Anchor with 600' Rope Floating Ring Buoy Anchor Floating Buoy
- Electronics And Helm
- Furuno 1941 Mk-II Radar w/64 mile Range Furuno FCV-1100L Color LCD Depth Sounder Furuno GP-1850D Color DGPS/Plotter Nav Receiver Si-Tex EZ-97 Loran C Nav Receiver Simrad AP11 Auto Pilot Standard Horizon Quest DSC VHF
- Recreational Permits
- (1) 25 passenger reef fish permit (1) 25 passenger pelagic fish permit (1) Tuna permit $25,000.00
- Commercial Permits
- (1) Commercial reef fish permit (1) Commercial king mackerel permit (1) Commercial Spanish mackerel permit (1) Red Snapper $20,000.00
- Fishing Equipment
- (4) Folding fishing chairs w/ rod gimbal @ $200.00 = $800.00 (5) Penn game fish rods w/ (5) Penn 4/0 reels (standard) @ $50.00 = $250.00 (9) Custom rods w/ (9) Precision electric motors (24 volt) @ $175.00 = $1575.00 (9) 6/0 Penn reels (standard) @ $475.00 = $4275.00 (14) Custom rods w/ @ $175.00 = $2450.00 (10) Penn 6/0 reels (high speed) reels @ $129.00 = $1290.00 (1) Night Light @ $175.00 = $175.00 (2) Dip Nets @ $6.00 = $12.00 (1)Turtle Net @ $120.00 = $120.00 (1) 2 barrel live-bait well w/ 3 h.p. pump @ $550.00 = $550.00 (4) Penn 4/0 trolling rods @ $75.00 = $300.00 (4) Penn 4/0 reels (standard) @ $89.00 = $356.00 (2) Custom spinning rods @ $150.00 = $300.00 (2) Penn 7500 spinning reels @ $140.00 = $280.00 (1) 3000# fiberglass fish box with 3 compartments @ $1700.00 = $1700.00 (1) 240 qt. igloo cooler @ $250.00 = $250.00 (3) Dip nets @ $7.00 = $21.00 (4) Electric reel bandits complete @ $870.00 = $3480.00
- Broker's Remarks
- Great moneymaker! This boat brings in the fish! Owner has had her Sea flexed and Detroit's rebuilt. Comes with all the equipment needed to get up and running. Also includes customer base for someone looking to start up a local business. Make an offer!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.