Take a look at this one owner, Like NEW 85’ Custom MY. Less than 200 total hrs of use. Maintained by a full time professional Captain. Received a full bottom job, and service this late spring, she is turnkey ready to go. The owner’s plans have changed let His loss be your gain!
Must Sale! Bring offers!
"MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!"
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The main access to the salon is via the Freeman Marine single panel automatic sliding glass door. Step inside and you can immediately appreciate the elegant styling of September Song's interior. The salon is bright and airy with large fixed and tinted windows with electrically actuated Roman shades, providing a great view abeam and astern. There is more than ample cabinetry, an entertainment center, a liquor cabinet, end tables and stowage cabinets along with joinery and trim work that provides elegant warmth to the ship's ambience. All are built from exquisite maple hardwoods. Aft, to starboard is the entertainment center with an electrically actuated lift built into the TV's cabinetry. Providing the enjoyment from the KVH is a Sony Trinitron 27" color TV and also houses a Bose Audio System AM/FM/DVD, 2-ZONE system with Bose amplifier. The salon is furnished with a fabric sofa with stowage under, occasional chairs and tables and a coffee table. The formal dining area lies to port across from a mid level day head, a built-in bar and stairway accessing staterooms below and another one up to the pilothouse. It is outfitted with a custom-built glass table top set upon matching maple pedestals. The seating is for eight and the table is secured in place for steaming in heavier seas. Outboard is an L-shaped set of cabinets for serving buffet and stowing dinnerware. Also, additional serving access is through a louvered half-door to the galley. Staterooms are all fitted with custom made maple cabinetry, joinery and trim work. Each has hanging lockers that are cedar-lined. The heads all include marble vanity counters, marble tile soles, gold-plated fixtures and separate enclosed showers. These accommodations have a high quality Decor throughout. There are TVs and a sound system in each and a dedicated thermostat for the A/C and heating for each. The forward guest stateroom is a V-berth styled set up with a hanging locker and vanity area. The forepeak has a guest head that is accessible from the passageway. The forward bulkhead has access to the anchor chain locker. Aft of the forepeak and the stairway and to starboard is the laundry room with a separate washer and dryer. Also, located in the laundry room are all the tanks monitoring gauges. Further aft and to starboard is another guest stateroom or crew quarters bunk-house style with three single bunk beds, two over/under to aft and a single over forward with stowage lockers and cabinets.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The VIP stateroom is to port with its own private access to the full head with separate shower. The guest sleep in a double island berth with night stands to port and starboard. The Full beam master stateroom is aft. It has a king-size pedestal bed with port and starboard night tables and an L-shaped settee. It also features dresser-styled cabinetry and his/her hanging lockers. To port is the master head compartment with lavatory and vanity and enclosed walk-in shower. Full Beam King size bed Beautiful Decor Two night stands L shaped settee His and Her closets Private head with walk in shower TV
- Viking 4-burner electric glass top range/over, commercial duty s/s with overhead vent hood Viking s/s front trash compactor. Viking s/s front tub dishwater Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator/ freezer w/ approx 21 cu. ft GE Profile Series microwave/convection oven Krupps toaster oven Braun coffee maker. Viking 1-HP food disposal unit Double, deep s/s sink
- The fore deck is open and features a settee notched into the forward section of the cabin house. The side deck passageways are sheltered. The main aft deck has a settee in the after section, athwart ship with a teak-grated dinette table w/ canvas cover. Aft is a step-down to the cockpit deck. There is an access door to the engine room in the forward bulkhead, centerline and access to the swim platform is through a hinged transom door to port. Swim platform has s/s grab railings. The flying bridge pilothouse is fully enclosed with water tight doors opening onto the port and starboard wing decks. Access from below is via the stairway into the forward section of the pilothouse to starboard. The teak-rimmed wheel is center-lined and combined with a Stidd helmsman seat. There is a work station with settee to port. Below the after window in the pilothouse, lying athwart ship is a settee and dinette table. To starboard there is a stowage compartment with an enclosed refrigerator and to port is the entertainment electronics cabinet. The exceptional custom built maple cabinetry, joinery and trim work found in the lower two levels also abounds in the pilothouse. Like the galley, the custom teak and holly adding an extra bonus feature is the inlayed Compass Rose in the center of the cabin. Out and aft of the enclosed wheelhouse is the tender and life raft station with 5 ton hydraulic davit.
- Electronics & Helm
- ICOM M-127 VHF ICOM M710 SSB Radio KVH Tracphone 252 Mini-M Imarsat Sat phone system Simrad EQ 42 Echo Sounder w/ 12" LCD color display Furuno GP-80 GPS/Plotter unit Furuno GP-36 GPS Plotter/DBR unit Simrad RA-54 Radar Robertson AP-22 Auto Pilot 1 - 4 " Magnetic Compass Dell personal computer system with flat screen monitor. Computer fitted with nav software pkg. Closed circuit television system w/ 13" color TV and 3 remote cameras to monitor P/S engine room and aft deck. KVH Tracvision 4 Sat TV antenna, self tracking system. System is served by 4 Sony SATB55 Direct TV receiver units
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 3412 Caterpillar, 4 cycle twin turbo charged and after cooled developing approx. 1400 HP each @ 2300 RPM. 140(Hrs) Engines drive Twin Disc MG5449 hydraulic clutch reverse reduction V-drive gears. Ratio 2.44:1 driving 3-1/2 " s/s shaft. 2 - 40 KW Northern Lights driven by John Deere engines. Both fitted with Northern Lights hard sound shield Drip less shaft seals 2 - 41 Z 53 5-blade NIBRAL Wheels Racor 180MC duel fuel filtration and water separators for mains Remote Caterpillar analogue and digital instrumentation panels Gulf coast Hydraulics steering system Twin Disc Engine Controls - Model EC250, electric engine & transmission Ruud 50 Gal water heater. Wesman hydraulic bow thruster w/ control in pilothouse and remote sta. 3 - Cruise Air, 14,400 BTUs each. All fitted with SMX II controls 2 - 50amp 125/250 VAC shore power inlets w/ Cablemaster Wards Marine Service automatic power inlet parallel system w/ Phase reverse warning indicator. 4- 8D we cell batteries and 2 banks of (4) each 6 volt. 1 - Newmar PT-40CE Battery Charger Breaux/ visual and audible alarm monitors high bilge water Auto Pulse IQ-301 fire alarm system ACR EPIRB Sea Recovery 800-OAWC, 800 gallon/ day water maker Underwater lights in hull at transom
- Broker's Comments
- This Yacht is a one of a kind Custom made Motor Yacht with a High end fit and finish. This boat has less than 200 hrs of use still has plastic on the carpet, and a fresh new boat smell. Launched in 2003 the boat has been babied with a full time professional captain. The owner’s plans have changed, and He is READY TO SELL! Bring offers!
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.