Take a close look at this beautifully kept, and constantly upgraded 1998 56’ Sedan Bridge. She was outfitted from factory with all the best options including, a beautiful teak cockpit, and Detroit DDEC Series 60 engines which have low hrs due to recent rebuilds.
This boat shows great inside, and out, interior looks new, and the engine room is Very Clean!
Don’t let this rare to find 56’ Sedan Bridge get away!
Bring your Flip Flops, leave your Cell phone, it’s time to have fun!
- Take a close look at this beautifully kept, and constantly upgraded 1998 56’ Sedan Bridge. She was outfitted from factory with all the best options including, a beautiful teak cockpit, and Detroit DDEC Series 60 engines which have low hrs due to recent rebuilds. This boat shows great inside, and out, interior looks new, and the engine room is Very Clean! Don’t let this rare to find 56’ Sedan Bridge get away! Bring your Flip Flops, leave your Cell phone, it’s time to have fun!
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting aft on the Hydraulic swim platform where the 110 Boston Whaler with its 25HP four stoke Mercury rests, walk into the large cockpit with removable aft seating and beautiful teak decks. Move forward the engine room access is reached through the hatch in the cockpit and stairs to the bridge is to starboard. Upstairs there is a lot of room and lots of seating for guests, a wet bar, ice maker, refrigerator, table, air conditioning, and new Isinglass are a few of the things you will find. Downstairs step into the very clean, very large Salon, you have port and starboard seating a large flat screen TV to starboard with Bose surround sound throughout. Forward is the nicely appointed Galley with lots of storage and counter space to starboard. To port is the settee with reversible table top with cup holders. Down stairs to port is a guest stateroom, with double berths, night stand. To starboard is the VIP stateroom with a full size bed, night stand, and private entrance to head. Forward to starboard is another entrance to the day head. All the way forward is the master with double hanging closets and its own private head and shower.
- Main Salon
- Two large Lounges port/starboard Starboard lounge has a pull out full size bed 3 Stage Custom window shades Coffee table 24DC/115AC lighting Panasonic Flat screen TV with DVD/ VHS New Sat TV Bose Surround sound
- Corian countertops Three burner electric stove Sub Zero Independent refrigerator and freezer Sharp Carousel microwave convection oven Nutone Food Center Braun trash compactor Drawers and cabinets that offer plenty of storage Black & Decker Coffee Maker Power ventilation Hidden Custom Liquor cabinet
- Master Stateroom
- Island queen bed His & Hers hanging lockers Ample storage 24DC/115AC lighting (4) port holes w/shades Private head & shower
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer on flybridge U-Line icemaker on flybridge NEW Isinglass full enclosure curtains on flybridge Hydraulic steering Danforth 60 lbs anchor and chain Horizontal windlass operated on deck or with remote Hardtop on flybridge Hot and cold fresh water shower on aft deck Four fishing rod holders at aft cockpit coaming Quick hydraulic lift for dinghy Large fish box on transom Baitwell box Transom trunk U-shaped bench seating at forward flybridge Bench seating aft of flybridge Teak Decks
- Electronics & Helm
- Helm Air Conditioning Ray marine 220 VHF Ray C120 color Radar Ray NAV398 GPS chartplotter Ray 620 LCD plotter Ray C120 color chartplotter Ray 650 auto pilot Ray ST60 speed/ depth log Danforth compass Sea Ray systems monitor Clarion stereo / speakers Zenith flat panel TV DDEC Engine Gauges Electronic controls Bow thruster Remote search light
- 12/24VDC 8D 12VDC batteries Battery switch selector New Battery Charger Engine alternators Shore power 240V/ 50A cablemaster Westerbeke 15KW generator New A/C Units (4)
- Engine Details
- Twin Detroit Series 60 700hp Twin disc DD-5114-A Transmissions Dripless shafts Bilge blowers Bilge pumps (4) Rule 2000gph Lofrans 24V windlass American 24V bow thruster Engine fluid changer Sea fire Halon 1301 Fire extinguishing system
- New isinglass enclosure on flybridge New cushions New AC units New Sat TV New Battery charger Recent engine rebuilds Spare 4 blade 30x35 propellers Spare shaft Tender 110 Whaler 25Hp four stroke And More!
- Broker's Comments
- This boat shows well, once you see her you will see that she has been well maintained by her owners who enjoy taking trips and showing her off. They are now ready to let her go. This boat is turn-key and ready to go! Call to make an appointment today!
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.