NEW Construction: 78’ Bruce Roberts! Hull produced and ready for owner! Yard can have her
complete in 6 months from purchase order!
Can be built out to owner specs! Great Opportunity for new construction at a fantastic price!
- Table, cupboard, corian counter top and other furniture Microwave oven installed below range Ventilation fan over range Propane system stove & oven with 3-burner or electric owner choice Single stainless sink and water taps, etc. waste basket
- INTERIOR & WOOD WORK
- Interior walls and ceilings will be covered with selected 8mm marine plywood, facing color will be owner’s choice. (Mahogany, teak, cherry, oak, etc.) All trim in mahogany Mahogany safety handholds on ceilings through-out Laminate flooring Wardrobe, drawers, tables, sitting group in cabin as per spec Bed sits in cabins as per drawings Wooden interior doors Mostly solid mahogany wood are used in interior All corners of doors, doorways, tables etc with radial (rounded) edges and corners All upholstery in color that is Owner’s choice Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors and marine catches in galley, saloon, staterooms and pilothouse (as per spec)
- MAIN DECK
- Pilothouse and salon Stainless steel hand rails Stainless steel deck equipments
- UNDER MAIN DECK
- As indicated B. Roberts Euro 2400 design. Aft Master cabin and two guest room w/toilet, sink & shower with built-in bench) Isolated Engine room with waterproof door
- HULL CONSTRUCTION
- B.R Euro 2400 design single chine steel construction boat Marine Grade A certificated steel plates Welded with x-ray tested Class register (Owner expenses) Collision, forward stateroom, aft stateroom and engine room, watertight steel bulkheads Steel superstructure, Pilot house Aft built-in swim platform and stair-steps Stainless steel hand rails
- PAINTING SYSTEM
- All steel construction materials (shot blasted and immediately shop primer epoxy painted) All outside and inside surfaces 3 layers anti-corrosion epoxy painting and 3 layers bottom Hull fairing with epoxy compound Underwater surfaces additional layers antifouling epoxy paints Polyurethane finish on superstructure surface Final coating polyurethane paint above waterline Iroko wood planket covered deck
- Chart table and dash board Reading light Quality wood or stainless steel steering wheel Sitting group and upholstery owner’s choice Good quality pilot chair Navigation desk with lift up top and under area storage
- ANCHORAGE & MOORING SYSTEM
- Hydraulic windlass
- WINDOWS, GLASSES, DOORS & HATCHES
- Aluminum windows frames Stainless steel port holes 10 mm tempered glass pilothouse windows Alu deck hatches Front screen viper Aluminum pilothouse doors
- All Interior walls and ceilings are rockwool insulation Ceilings and walls insulated heat and noise resistant (A60) in engine room
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 24 Volt 800Ah battery bank for servicing Battery monitoring. Victron 3000 watt kombi inverter charger with control panel. Victron 3600 watt isolation transformer 24 V Dual air horn and screen wiper 24 V Marine type led interior lighting Shore power 50 amp service with GFI, 15 m. 50 amp cord All wiring multi-stranded, tinned, in accessible conduits and above waterline Shore connection panel, 220 V power panel, 24 V lighting and emergency lighting panel,24 V engine control and alarm panel, navigational lights panel 24 V D/C ventilation fans & panel (engine, cabin, bath, kitchen.) Stair lighting Red night lighting in pilothouse Zincs welded on hull as per cathodic protection Navigation lights Aft deck light
- Engine room: Intake and exhaust blowers Bath: Ventilation fan Black water waste tanks: Air vent pipes Portholes that open Galley: Range hood exhaust fan
- 316 grade stainless steel propeller shaft Seamless steel stern tube 4 blades Bronze propeller Wet type rubber shaft bearing Rubber drip less deep sealing Elastic coupling Complete rudder assembly (Emergency rudder post steering arm) Hydraulic pump for steering system
- TANK & PIPING SYSTEM
- High density poly ethylene (HDPE) fresh water and dirty water tanks Main engine steel built-in fuel tanks 24 V Fresh water pressure system Shower, toilet, kitchen piping and armatures Fuel piping with globe valves from tank to engine system and return Fuel and fresh Water tanks to have closable external sight valves Water tanks to have inverted "U" vents Electrical marine toilets Shower drain pump Sea chest with strainer (single underwater through hull for all incoming water) Tank level indicating system and gauges Quick closing valve on fuel supply line according to CE rules Hydraulic lines for steering system Hot water boiler system
- ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT & PUMPS
- 1 x 500 hp Perkins marine engine with ZF gear box 2 x 225 hp main engines owner choice Heavy duty, vibration reducing engine mounts Wet exhaust system Water maker Sea water pump for fire or deck washing Automatic bilge pumping system for watertight compartments Workbench Ventilation including large engine room intake and exhaust blower, vented to roof Engine guard rail
- Generator Water maker Cabins air heating system Air condition
- BROKER’S COMMENTS
- This is a basic spec and the items can be negotiable.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.