We are pleased to offer “CLASS ACT” for worldwide sale! “CLASS ACT” is turn-key and ready for your next adventure! An excellent example of a cared for Hatteras 67’ CPMY. GM/Detroit Power with (2) Two Gensets. She sleeps (6) Six in (3) Three staterooms, has (3) Three bathrooms with showers, a spacious neutral interior, upgraded galley, dark wood interior, NAIAD stabilizers, and Nautica Rib w/40hp Mercury! “CLASS ACT” is perfect for those who expect the space and comfort of a large Motoryacht but want easy access to the water! If you love to Fish, Dive, or just watch the kids swim off the swim platform then add “CLASS ACT” to your shopping list!
Sept 2012 Fresh Bottom Job & Prop Speed!
Maintenance Update May 1st 2012
Raw Water Impellers – Replaced
Oil & Filters Chanced/Replaced
All Fuel Filters Replaced
All Thermostats Replaced (Stbd. Engine)
Oil & Filter Replaced
Fuel Filters Replaced (all)
Gen#1 Prime Pump Replaced
Serviced and Charged (all)
SMX Control (replaced in master)
Evaporator & Fan Replaced (mid-guest, secondary mid head)
- We are pleased to offer “CLASS ACT” for worldwide sale! “CLASS ACT” is turn-key and ready for your next adventure! An excellent example of a cared for Hatteras 67’ CPMY. GM/Detroit Power with (2) Two Gensets. She sleeps (6) Six in (3) Three staterooms, has (3) Three bathrooms with showers, a spacious neutral interior, upgraded galley, dark wood interior, NAIAD stabilizers, and Nautica Rib w/40hp Mercury! “CLASS ACT” is perfect for those who expect the space and comfort of a large Motoryacht but want easy access to the water! If you love to Fish, Dive, or just watch the kids swim off the swim platform then add “CLASS ACT” to your shopping list! Sept 2012 Fresh Bottom Job & Prop Speed!
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- From the swim platform enter the cockpit via the tuna door on the port side aft. Cockpit equipped with BBQ to port, dunnage box center, and freezer to starboard. Covered aft deck with stairs to starboard and L-shaped couched to port, power hi/low table and bar to port forward. Doors to port and starboard lead to forward deck with side rail. Thick Plexiglas door to starboard to salon equipped with entertainment center to starboard, large L-shaped couch to port/aft of salon, forward to pilothouse helm station with bench style seating. From pilothouse stairs lead below from the starboard side to updated galley and dinette. Forward from galley to guest stateroom with hi and low bunks and en-suite bathroom. Aft from galley to mid-ship stateroom to port with twin berths and en-suite bathroom and shower. Hallway moving aft passes engine rooms on both port and starboard side that are accessible by (2) two doors per engine room. Moving aft to full beam master, double berth, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Back to the pilothouse moving up the stairs to port reaching the bridge with large U-shaped seating and large dinette table, tender to aft, and helm station and seating.
- MAIN SALON
- L-Shaped couch Entertainment center (TV, DVD, Stereo) Coffee table (expands) Overhead Lighting
- GALLEY AND DINETTE
- GE (4) four burner electric stove top (black) GE electric oven (black) Hot Point microwave oven Garbage Disposal Fisher & Paykel 2 drawer dish washer (black) Kenmore full size refrigerator/freezer with double doors (black)
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Full beam master stateroom aft with en-suit bathroom King-size berth Built in night tables with matching lamps Built in chest of drawers Built in lounge seat TV and VHS Bathroom: Jacuzzi /Bathtub/Shower with jets & sliding enclosure Vanity, Sink, Cabinet storage, and toilet Large L Shaped hanging closet
- MID-SHIP GUEST CABIN
- Twin berths Night table Mirrored bulkhead Storage drawers Bathroom: Shower stall, vanity, medicine cabinet, & toilet Moderately sized hanging closet
- FORWARD GUEST CABIN
- Upper and lower berths Storage locker and drawers Bathroom: Shower stall, vanity, & toilet Moderately sized hanging closet
- 88 lb. Delta anchor with 250’ of 3/8” chain FX85 Fortress anchor with 25’ of chain 300’ of ¾” Nylon line Galley Maid electric anchor windlass
- U-Shaped Seating with Dinette/Cocktail Table (2) Two chairs at helm Chart table with two doors below for storage to starboard of helm Norcold refrigerator / freezerNautica Rib (secured in cradle) w/40hp Mercury Davit for launching dingy Radar scanner, arch, and built in lighting Bimini top Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo with speakers
- Fire Magic LPG grill LPG bottle Freezer
- NAVIGATION / ELECTRONICS
- Flybridge 8” Ritchie compass Robertson AP200DL Naiad control Raytheon Ray 430 loud hailer Searchlight control pad Furuno GPS Computank digital fuel/water tank gauge system Datamarine V.H.F. transceiver Engine controls Trim tab controls Panel gauges (fuel, oil, water temp, tach, & volts) Electric Horn Pilothouse 8” Ritchie compass Furuno 72mile radar Si-tex Colormax II C-MapNT (can be driven by GPS in flybridge or pilothouse) Furuno GPS Glendenning engine synchronizer Controls for NAIAD Stabilizers Sea 156 V.H.F. Furuno FCV-582 depth sounder Sea 222 S.S.B. transceiver Raytheon 410 loud hailer URC100 Searchlight (3) three windshield wipers VDO rudder angle indicator
- 24-Volt DC from (4) four batteries in engine room 12 Volt DC from (2) two batteries under brow 24-Volt LaMarche A40-40-24V-B1 12-Volt Newmar RM 20 Alternators on each main engine 20 kw Onan 20MDL4B30366B GEN 20 kw Northern Lights ML8441-20 GEN
- AIR CONDITIONING
- One 24,000 BTU CruiseAir reverse cycle air condition unit Two 16,000 BTU CruiseAir reverse cycle air condition units (7) Seven fans on board One 7,000 BTU CruiseAir reverse cycle air condition unit One 5,000 BTU CruiseAir reverse cycle air condition unit Power vents (1) One Dehumidifier
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Two Detroit Diesel 1,040 HP @ 2,300 RPMS, 12 cylinder main engines Heat exchanger (fresh water-cooled) ZF reduction gears with 2.5:1 ratio Two 3 ½” stainless steel shafts, appear fit for intended use Sea Recovery 600 GPD water maker Two propellers 38”x40” five-blade Nibral, appear fit for intended use Two bronze spade type rudders, appear fit for intended use. Additional (2) two spare propellers of the same size in Midship stateroom Engine & generator oil change system 28-gallon fresh oil tank
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- (25) twenty-five Type-I PFDs One Type-IV throw ring buoy One1995 nautical 15’ RIB fiberglass dinghy with 40 hp Mercury gasoline outboard engine and additional outboard engine Two Kidde fixed fire suppression systems in engine room and generator space Two B-I dry chemical fire extinguishers Six B-II dry chemical fire extinguishers Two B-II Halon 1211 fire extinguishers All appear to be fit for intended use
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- I’m a big fan of the 67’ Hatteras CPMY. It is a fantastic platform for cruising and family fun. The cockpit is a must have! Easy to access with a tuna door that leads to the swim platform. She is ideal for those who love to dive, snorkel, have small kids or grandchildren, and those who don’t like to scale down a slippery ladder! The interior of CLASS ACT has been nicely updated and is extremely comfortable. If you are looking for a Motoryacht to start your new adventure then this one should be on your list!
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.