NEW CONSTRUCTION SPECIAL!
Why buy used?
Twin Diesel, (3) Three Stateroom Layout, Steel Hull Construction!
Contact Worldwide Agents for more details!
- NEW CONSTRUCTION SPECIAL! Why buy used? Twin Diesel, (3) Three Stateroom Layout, Steel Hull Construction! Contact Worldwide Agents for more details!
- Table, cupboard, counter top and other furniture, as indicated in spec or owner choice Propane or electric system stove and oven Waeco coolmatic RSD-115 marine refrigerator Single stainless sink and water taps, etc.
- INTERIOR & WOODWORK
- (3) Three cabins: Interior walls and ceilings will be covered with 8mm marine plywood, facing choice will be owner’s choice (mahogany, teak, cherry, oak, etc.) All trim in mahogany Mahogany safety handholds on ceilings through-out Teak and holly interior floors throughout Queen size bed in master cabin Wardrobe, drawers, tables, sitting group in cabin and where applicable Wooden interior doors Mostly solid mahogany wood are used in interior All corners of doors, doorways, tables etc. with radial (rounded) edges and corners All upholstery color is owner’s choice Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors and marine catches in galley, salon, staterooms and pilothouse
- FORWARD & AFT HEAD
- Marine electrical toilet Polyester shower pool and cabin Built-in mirror Shower hot-cold high quality water fixtures and cabin drainage system Towel racks of handrail strength Overhead and under sink storage cupboards
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION HULL
- All steel construction materials (shot blasted and immediately shop primer epoxy painted) All outside and inside surfaces (3) three layers anti-corrosion epoxy painting and (3) three layers bottom Underwater surfaces additional layers anti-foulings epoxy paints Polyurethane paint on superstructure surface Hull fairing with epoxy compound above waterline Final coating polyurethane paint above waterline
- Chart table and teak control dash panel Quality teak wood or stainless steering wheel Mahogany handholds Sitting group and upholstery is owner’s choice Navigation desk
- NAVIGATIONAL ELECTRONICS
- Complete set of Raymarine navigation system (2 kw Radar, Depth Sounder, VHF, Autopilot, GPS/Chartplotter) with Raymarine C80 graphic display)
- ANCHORAGE & MOORING SYSTEM
- Self storing anchor winch for bow anchors with 10 mm diam, galvanized 100 m chain Bow and aft high strong stainless bollards 35 kgs stainless steel anchor 1400 watt 24 v electrical windlass
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- (4) Four life jackets (2) Two life rings Flares First Aid Kits (6) Six CO2 fire extinguishers
- 24 Volt 600 Ah battery bank for servicing 24 Volt 90 amp alternator connected to engine for battery bank charging Battery monitoring Victron 3000 watt kombi inverter charger with control panel 220 V AC, 3000 W isolation transformer 24 V dual air horn with vetus buttoned and screen wipers 24 V marine type interior lighting DC outlets in pilothouse, galley and salon Shore power 32 amp service with GFI, 15 m. 32 amp cord A/C wiring size and receptacle outlets compatible with 220V All wiring multi-stranded, tinned in accessible conduits and above waterline Shore connection panel, 24 V power panel, 24 V lighting, 24 V engine control and alarm panel, navigational lights panel 24 v D/C ventilation fans Stair lighting Red night lighting in pilothouse Zincs welded on hull as per cathodic protection plan Projector light with remote control Navigation lights
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL INFORMATION
- NEF 2 x 150 HP Iveco main engine 316 grade stainless steel propeller shaft Seamless steel stern tube 4 (four) blades propeller Vetus 95 Kgf Bow thruster
- ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT & PUMPS
- NEF 2 x 150 HP Iveco main engine Heavy duty, vibration reducing engine mounts Wet exhaust system Vetus marine muffler and exhaust hoses Fuel double separ filter with water separator Jabsco Puppy 3000 sea water pump for fire or deck washing Rule 2000 gph automatic bilge pump for engine room, 2000 gph for salon, 1100 gph for galley and master cabin Ventilation including large engine room intake and exhaust blowers Engine guard rail 316 grade stainless steel propeller shaft Seamless steel stern tube 4 blades propeller Wet type rubber shaft bearings Rubber dripless deep sealing Elastic coupling Complete rudder assembly Manual hydraulic pump for steering system Vetus 95 kgf bow thruster Tank and Piping System: Plastic water, grey water and black water tanks Main engine steel built-in fuel tanks cap as per spec. 24 V ITT Flojet fresh water pressure system Shower, toilet, kitchen piping and armatures Fuel piping with ball valves from tank to engine system and return Fuel and fresh water tanks to have closable external valves Marine electrical toilet Dirty water drains from shower and kitchen to grey water tank Shower drain pump Sea chest with strainer (single underwater through hull for all incoming water) Tank level indicating system and gauges Quick closing valve on fuel supply line according to CE rules Hot water boiler Boiler systems uses electrical power or main engine cooling water
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.