FOR SALE AS OF Jan. 2013! ACT Fast!
Buyer’s opportunity! Newer 2008 125’ / 33m Steel Schooner offered up on the Global Market! Ideal layout of (3) Three Cabins sleeping (6) Six Guests and (3) Three Crew Cabins sleeping (6) Six. Diesel Powered by John Deere. Sails made of heavy Dacron and produced by North Sails in Cape Town.
Price reflects repair work currently needed to bring her to 100%.
Sail Area 541m/sq
Range 5,728 NM
- Main Salon
- Simrad TV45 satellite Marine CD/MP3 tape deck includes 2 x speakers (wheelhouse) Sony TV (saloon)
- All appliances are stainless steel edition Siemens One 900cm long touch sensitive five plate stove One 900cm long under counter oven One Deep Fryer One Grill One Quantum, Microwave Oven One under counter Freezer (including 2 chest-freezers in lazarette) Two under counter Refrigerators One Dishwasher Three stainless steel hood Extractors One Trash Compactor
- Owner’s suite with queen berth, En-suite toilet and shower Guest cabin (port) with twin berths En-suite toilet and shower Guest cabin (starboard) with double berth En-suite toilet and shower Captain’s cabin with double berth Two crew cabins – port and peak – with communal shower/head and mess area
- Laundry Equipment
- Laundry Equipment (all appliances are Siemens) One Washing Machine One Tumble Dryer
- 16 stainless steel blocks 4 stainless steel foot blocks 90 ash blocks Windlass: 1-hydrolic and 1-electric Winches: custom made 6-110 hydraulic Booms: laminated Oregon Pine Anchors: (2) two 110 kg stainless steel Fisherman with 100m short link chain only
- Rigs and Sailing Equipment
- Running rigging: braid polyester Standing rigging: 16mm galvanized wire All sails made by North Sails, Cape Town, from very heavy Dacron NSP4800S (Tallship) Mainsail Foresail Staysail Jib Yankee Main Topsail
- Electronics and Helm
- One EPIRB, Tron 40S (floating model) Two Simrad RS 8400 VHF Simrad mini M with capsat GMDSS Navigation Equipment: Simrad AP25 Autopilot Simrad CP/44 Chartplotter Simrad CR/54 Depth Finder Simrad Wind Speed/Direction Indicator Simrad RA41 Radar Simrad GPS Furuno GPS Plotter Two Magnetic Compasses
- Safety and Security Equipment
- One 12-person, Viking, life raft Extinguishers in all cabins, galley, saloon & engine room Full complement of safety flares 12 x Solas Compliant, life preservers
- Engine Details, Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engine: John Deere, 300BHp Electronic Gear Box: Twin Disc Propellers: Three-blade fixed propeller Bow Thruster: 30Hp Stern Thruster: 30Hp Hot Water Geezer: 300L Two main service battery bank 24Vdc, 600 amp p/hour each One engine battery bank 24Vdc 400-amp p/hour Two generators John Deere, 40kva, 380, 50Hz Inverter/Charger: Victron Two Fresh Water Pressure Tanks with pumps One 90Hp Hydraulic Pump (main engine driven) One 30Hp Hydraulic Pump (connected through electric motor) Air Compressor Hydraulic Oil Tank for winches: 500L Lube Oil Tank: 500L Extraction Fan Main Electrical Board
- Lazarette: Two chest-freezers, a myriad of electric- and handtools and limited supply stock (turnbuckles, cleats, shackles etc.)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.