- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a very special Ocean 53. She has been owned by the same family for eleven years. New exterior paint in 2008, new interior paint in 2005 to include new windows, new galley, low counter under refrigerator and freezers (2 drawers SUB ZERO) with teak fronts, new Canvas, upholstery, bolsters. The list goes on and on.
It would be hard to find a better maintained boat.
Call for showing.
- Total Power: 760
- Main Salon
- Solid high gloss teak interior with recessed lighting. To port is an L-shaped sofa with designer pillows and stowage below. All tinted glass with blinds, a high gloss "hi-low" table, a designer barrel chair and new carpet throughout. Large L-shaped dinette to starboard with high gloss oval table. The galley is very well appointed with SUB ZERO Freezer, 2 SUB ZERO 2 drawer Refrigerators, Stove top, all Corian counter tops with molded-in stainless steel sink and a garbage disposal.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master stateroom is tastefully appointed with queen size berth with lots of hull-side locker stowage, full mirrored aft bulkhead and hanging cedar lined locker. Separate color TV in entertainment center. The ensuite head has a full size stand up shower stall with glass stall doors, Corian sink and vanity, head and storage.
- VIP Stateroom
- Furthest forward is a full beam stateroom featuring a walk around queen size berth with custom quilted coverlets and designer pillows. A full size hanging locker is to port with another to starboard. The entertainment center has a remote control color TV. In addition there is gorgeous high gloss solid teak interior.
- Guest Stateroom
- Full length upper/lower bunks against the hull side with stowage below. Cedar lined hanging locker, reading lights and custom quilted bunk covers, pillow shams and designer throw pillows. The guest head is located in the companion way to starboard with a full size standup shower stall. Corian counter tops and molded-in sink, head with overboard discharge and high gloss teak and holly decks. Directly forward is custom rod closet.
- Furuno FVC 1100L Fishfinder Furuno 48 Mile color radar VHF ICOM M120 & M127 SSB Sea 222 Simrad AP20 autopilot Furuno GPS Nav. Fireboy suppression system Furuno 1850 with repeater ACR Spotlight Clarion Stereo with Satellite Radio Compass Dytek Temp HYNAUTIC steering HYNAUTIC controls GLENDENNING engine synchronizers BENNETT trim tabs Salon CD Sansui 27" TV with DVD Sharp 13" TV
- L-shaped seating to port and forward of the console Two Release helm chairs with new cushions Three-sided EZ2CY type enclosures BOMAR overhead hatch. All new cushions on bridge
- Large 118 sq. ft. Large molded-in tackle locker to port with sink and water, teak tackle drawers, top loading freezer with removable bait tray. The engine access is centerline. Murray Brothers Tuna fighting chair, double side gimbals and foot rest. Other features include below deck fish box, fresh and salt water wash down, side fender locker, cockpit coaming padding and seven (7) flush mount rod holders. Murray Bros. Rocket Launcher (5) rods) with bait tray Rupp 41’ triple spreader outriggers (2007) Custom Low Profile Bow Rail Bridge Cooler Bait freezer Viking 8 Man Life Raft (new 2006) New set Props (prop scanned)
- Engine Details
- 1999 Detroit 892’s (not Johnson & Towers) with 2,450 Hours since rebuild Oil change system RACOR fuel filters Manual engine gauges Fuel transfer system Vacuum gauges on Racors 110V and DC overhead lighting Raw water intakes HALON fire system
- Northern Lights 12.5KW generator Cablemaster SENTRY 60 amp constavolt system (2) Cruisair air conditioners w/SMX electronic controls Hot water heater/pressure system
- Broker's Remarks
- This is a very special Ocean 53. She has been owned by the same family for eleven years. New exterior paint in 2008, new interior paint in 2005 to include new windows, new galley, low counter under refrigerator and freezers (2 drawers SUB ZERO) with teak fronts, new Canvas, upholstery, bolsters. The list goes on and on. It would be hard to find a better maintained boat. Call for showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.