- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 5.7L GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Carver Santego 380 is the perfect meeting place for family and friends. It’s spacious and open single-level cabin is the perfect solution for entertaining larger than usual groups. A sliding door leading to the expansive aft cockpit provides even more room for entertaining. The integrated transom swim platform features plenty of storage and a concealed swim ladder. The massive fly bridge boasts a convenient walk-thru access to the foredeck and plentiful seating for ten, including a double-wide helm seat, forward bench seat, plus port and starboard lounges. Below decks, the private forward stateroom features a queen island berth and private access to the head compartment. The galley offers an electric stove, stainless steel sink, microwave and a refrigerator and freezer.
“Captains Choice” has been exceptionally maintained by a very meticulous and conscientious owner. She has been kept under covered storage her entire life which is clearly evident even to the most discerning eye.
- Displacement: 19300
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 26
- Fuel: 216 Fresh Water: 90
- This Carver Santego 380 is the perfect meeting place for family and friends. It’s spacious and open single-level cabin is the perfect solution for entertaining larger than usual groups. A sliding door leading to the expansive aft cockpit provides even more room for entertaining. The integrated transom swim platform features plenty of storage and a concealed swim ladder. The massive fly bridge boasts a convenient walk-thru access to the foredeck and plentiful seating for ten, including a double-wide helm seat, forward bench seat, plus port and starboard lounges. Below decks, the private forward stateroom features a queen island berth and private access to the head compartment. The galley offers an electric stove, stainless steel sink, microwave and a refrigerator and freezer. “Captains Choice” has been exceptionally maintained by a very meticulous and conscientious owner. She has been kept under covered storage her entire life which is clearly evident even to the most discerning eye.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps two (2) in a private stateroom with additional accommodations for four (4) by way of a convertible dinette and a convertible settee for a total of six (6) berths. There is a spacious, single head compartment with a separate shower stall. Boarding the vessel into the cockpit one finds a forward-facing bench seat aft with flybridge access forward and to port. There is also engine access by removable deck hatches and main cabin access through a large glass sliding door. Moving from the cockpit to the Flybridge, one finds an island-style helm console with bench seating for four (4). There are also facing bench seats along both the port and starboard sides as well as a two-person bench attached to the front of the helm console. The foredeck is on the same level with the flybridge and is accessed by a walk-through section in the windshield from the bridge. Entering the cabin from the cockpit, one notices a spacious “great room” effect. This is attributed to the fact that the total interior of the vessel is arranged on the same level with the salon and galley incorporated into one bright and open space. There is a large convertible settee immediately to port upon entry with a convertible dinette situated across to starboard. These settees convert to sleep two (2) each and separate from one another with a privacy curtain. The galley is forward in the salon along the port side. The master stateroom is positioned completely forward in the vessel and features an island double bed. There is a large head compartment situated on the starboard side of the vessel, opposite the galley that can be accessed either from the salon or through a private entrance in the master stateroom. The interior is bright with natural light and decorated with light beige carpeting, light beige Ultrasuede® upholstery, levolor blinds, white walls, blue accents, and cherry trim.
- Main Salon
- The entire interior cabin of this vessel is on a single-level and is very bright and open. There is a six person settee immediately to starboard that converts to sleep two adults and closes off from the remaining interior with a privacy curtain. A dinette area is found across to port and also converts to sleep two adults for overnight accommodations. Other salon features include: Quasar TV Mirrored bulkhead Recessed lighting with dimmer controls Cherry trim Beige carpeting Screened glass sliding door Kenwood entertainment center Ultrasuede® leather settees Hi/Lo dinette table Levolor blinds
- The galley is positioned forward and along the port side of the salon with a wet bar that offers a cocktail sink, glass storage and cabinet space. The galley features include: Ceran Princess two-burner single surface electric cooktop Black and Decker built-in Spacemaker coffee maker Abundant drawer and cabinet storage Sharpe Carousel microwave oven Single basin polished stainless steel sink Corian® countertops with cherry wood railing Hot & cold pressure water Norcold over/under dual voltage
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is situated completely forward in the vessel and closes off from the rest of the interior with a wooded privacy door. The area has private access to the head compartment and features an island double bed positioned along the centerline. Other features of the stateroom include: Bomar screened foredeck hatch with screen Anchor locker access Recessed lighting Reading lights Stereo speakers with controls Fireboy Xintex carbon monoxide detector Hanging lockers (2) Shelf & drawer space Separate zone for AC & Heat Décor package – 8 piece decorator pillow set
- The head compartment has an entry door from the salon or access can be gained through a private door within the master stateroom. The head offers: Raritan electric freshwater head Large separate shower stall w/glass door & molded-in seat Exhaust fan Mirrored vanity w/storage cabinets Stainless steel sink Waste tank & water tank monitor Recessed lighting
- Boarding onto the large swim platform are steps into the cockpit on either side with stainless steel handrails. The swim platform also has two spacious fender storage compartments, fold-out swim ladder, hot/cold hand-held shower, and non-skid decking. The spacious self-bailing cockpit is arranged with a 5-person bench seat aft, flying bridge access to port, engine room access by way of removable hatches in the sole, and sliding glass door access to the main cabin area. Other cockpit features include: Non-skid decking Snap-in tan outdoor carpet Bench seat protective cover Side lockers for shore connections and storage (2) Courtesy lighting 2 Large fender wells for storage
- Flybridge & Foredeck
- The flybridge is accessed up a ladder from the port side of the cockpit and is arranged with an island- style helm console aft with bench seating for four. There is a two-person bench seat attached to the front of the helm console and L-shaped three-person bench seats along both the port and starboard sides of the bridge area. The windshield has removable interlocking panels that allow access to the foredeck from the bridge. Other bridge and foredeck features include: Wrap-around wind deflector Storage compartments Outdoor stereo speakers w/volume controls Full canvas & isinglass enclosure w/U-zips Stainless steel railing Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Plow anchor Anchor locker w/all chain rode Maxwell freedom 800 w/Capstan windlass & controls Custom protective covers for all seating areas Radar arch Bomar deck hatch Jabsco remote searchlight w/remote Black Sunbrella snap-in cover for easy access to bow area Black Sunbrella cover for hatch on foredeck Non-skid decking Snap-in tan outdoor carpet
- Electronics & Helm
- Fore and aft adjustable helm seat Custom helm protective cover Tilt hydraulic steering with stainless steel destroyer wheel Maxwell windlass remote controls Engine room fire extinguishing system monitor Fuel transfer pump controls Bennett trim tab controls with indicator Full engine instrumentation Panel back-lighting 12-volt receptacle Kenwood stereo remote controller touchpad Drink holders Ritchie compass Rudder angle indicator Engine synchronizer gauge ICOM VHF IC-M59 Garmin GPS map 230
- 110 volt AC 12 volt DC Series 27 deep cycle marine batteries (3) Sentry fully automatic “smart” battery charging system Cable television and telephone cables Galvanic bonding system 110 volt and 12 volt power distribution panels with circuit breakers, amp and volt meters Polarity indicators Kohler 7.3kw generator with sound box Hot water heater Forward and aft bilge pumps (auto/manual) Maxwell electric windlass Fireboy Halon fire suppression system Fireboy Xintex CO2 monitor Holding tank with level monitor system MarineAir reverse cycle heat/air conditioning units with digital thermostats and dehumidify mode High water alarm Blower Single station spotlight 30-amp shore service power cables (2)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 5.7L GXI 310hp Volvo Penta Vortec engines that are freshwater cooled (297 hours) Kohler 7.3kw generator with sound box MarineAir reverse cycle heat/air conditioning (2) 12 volt pressure water system Shore water connection Electric air horn Bilge blowers Bennett trim tabs Hydraulic steering Auto/manual Rule bilge pumps (30 Water/waste tank level monitor 110 volt water heater with engine heat exchanger Holding tank pump-out Cable TV/Telephone connection
- Exclusions include Owner’s personal items.
- Broker's Remarks
- Owner is seriously ready to sell this very well cared for Carver Santego and is ready now for offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.