Here is an opportunity to own one of the now famous Sundancers.
This boat has had all the attention and little use. The owner is moving up and this is your opportunity to take over a very special vessel.
Call me and make an appointment to view RARE FORM. You won't be disappointed.
- Displacement: 23500
- Total Power: 420
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100
- Detailed Walkthrough
- The 450 Sundancer leaves nothing to the imagination. With its wide-open salon and stateroom layout, the 450 seems much larger than a 45' express cruiser. The Master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth; dual cedar lined hanging lockers, and a private head. The main salon offers a complete galley on starboard and a very stylish S-shaped settee on port. Above the settee is the built in entertainment center and all the way aft in the traditional Sundancer mid ship stateroom. Three steps up on the port side gets you to the huge cockpit featuring a helm station with a three wide settee followed aft by a circular seating area with cocktail table stereo control, and access to the swim platform.
- Main Salon
- S-shaped settee on port Hi-low table 2 Pull out upholstered stools Entertainment center Panasonic TV w/ VHS Clarion AM/FM radio Clarion 8 disc CD charger New sunbrella carpet runners throughout
- Norcold full size refrigerator Built in washer/dryer
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen berth Panasonic TV/VCR Reading lamps Port and Starboard cedar-lined hanging lockers Opening ports Overhead hatches with privacy covers Forward head with stall shower Tank monitor
- Guest Stateroom
- Mid ship stateroom with double berth Private head with shower Built in Panasonic TV with VCR
- Deck Details
- Lofrans Electric windlass with power up and down Anchorline and deck wash down Windshield washers Electric center vent in windshield Electric remote searchlight mounted on bow Stainless steel bow rail Lifelines and stanchions Upholstered bow seat
- Swim Platform Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Cablemaster Sink w/ pressure water U Line icemaker Hot and Cold transom shower 2 gunwale mounted fish rod holders Transom door Cockpit washdown Clarion Cockpit Stereo Control and speakers Cockpit courtesy lights, switch at transom door Dockside TV and phone connection Dockside water connection
- Furuno Radar Furuno Color GPS plotter Brooks and Gatehouse Network VHF w/ hailer, radio, and intercom Brooks and Gatehouse Network Quad with/ speed, depth, water temp, and elapsed time Brooks and Gatehouse GPS Brooks and Gatehouse autopilot
- Electrical Equipment
- 8 kw Westerbeke generator with 131 hours (designated battery) 5 new batteries '06 Pro Mariner battery charger
- Engine Details
- 2X 3126 Caterpillar diesel engines 420 hp ea 550 hours running time V-drives
- Broker's Remarks
- Here is an opportunity to own one of the now famous Sundancers. This boat has had all the attention and little use. The owner is moving up and this is your opportunity to take over a very special vessel. Call me and make an appointment to view RARE FORM. You won't be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.