- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is really an attractive Black Watch with recent black Imron. The owner has enjoyed years of offshore fishing and now reluctantly is offering it for sale to the next enthusiast. If you are ready for fishing and fun, come have a look. RAVEN lives in a river during the week and is exposed to salt water only while fishing. If you are interested, the fresh water slip is available too.
The owner is retiring from boating and will leave all personal fishing equipment aboard!!!
PLEASE BRING OFFERS!!!
- Displacement: 9,000
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 240 Fresh Water: 50
- Detailed Walkthrough
- The cabin has a V-berth with filler section, an enclosed head and a small counter top galley. It is nicely appointed with tasteful use of teak to give it the traditional feel. The cockpit is equipped with a removable dinette on port and helm on starboard. The working area is 120 square feet of unobstructed fiberglass cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Teak and holley sole V-berth with filler Enclosed head with stall shower
- AC/DC under counter refrigerator Alcohol / electric 2 burner stove Pressure hot and cold water Stainless steel sink New pressure water pump '07
- 2 Anchors Saltwater wash down (new pump '06) Marlin tower Top riggers Cockpit bait wells and fish lockers Stainless steel swim ladder Cockpit rod storage Gunwale mounted rod holders Venting windshield 2 Electric windshield wipers Revere 4 person offshore raft...(needs servicing) 2 Folding cockpit chairs (2) 160 Qt. Coolers
- Electronics And Helm
- (1) Sitex Loran (1) Furuno Loran Raytheon V860 Depth sounder Uniden VHF radio Cetrek Auto Pilot Sturdy engine synchronizer Furuno V 1700 radar Garmin 2010 Flat screen GPS Fume detector Hand held VHF (2) Hand held spotlights Depth sounder Epirb Digital tach - sync
- Engine And Electrical Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) 454 cu in 350 hp FWC V8 engines with 1350 hours Bennett trim tabs Halon fire extinguishing system New heat exchangers '06 Sea Star Hydraulic steering Emergency engine operated bilge pump High energy Delco Remy pointless ignition 110 shore power cord Electric remote spotlight Stereo Racor gas filters
- Broker's Remarks
- This is really an attractive Black Watch with recent black Imron. The owner has enjoyed years of offshore fishing and now reluctantly is offering it for sale to the next enthusiast. If you are ready for fishing and fun, come have a look. RAVEN lives in a river during the week and is exposed to salt water only while fishing. If you are interested, the fresh water slip is available too.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.