This Motoryacht has been constantly upgraded as seen in the listing. It is very comfortable and is an ideal live aboard...or it can give you trawler type fuel efficiency for extended cruising. The owners are downsizing, and this motoryacht is available now.
Call for an appointment to view.
- Total Power: 375
- DETAILED WALKTHROUGH
- The master stateroom is aft with centerline queen berth, storage drawers on starboard, and a vanity on port. Also on port is the master head with stall shower. Proceeding forward and up three steps is the main salon. There is a port side wet bar including Icemaker and overhead glass rack. Opposite on starboard is the lower helm and electrical panel. Aft of the helm is the entertainment center. An L-shaped settee on port completes the salon. Proceeding forward and down three steps is the U-shaped galley on port and huge U-shaped dinette on starboard. Further forward on port is the enclosed head with shower, followed by the VIP stateroom with centerline queen berth, port and starboard hanging lockers, and storage drawers. This motoryacht has an enclosed aft deck with wicker furniture. Up three steps is the command bridge with seating for 8.
- MAIN SALON
- Lower helm located starboard side Teak and holly sole
- U shaped galley Double stainless sink Bosch quick recovery water heater ‘08 New refrigerator ‘07 Toaster oven Panasonic microwave Convection oven 2-burner countertop pl
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Centerline queen berth New mattress ‘07 15” LCD flat screen TV Transom Opening ports Teak and Holly sole
- Hardtop over aft deck Stainless overhead grab rails Soft enclosure Wicker deck furniture Teak icebox Aluminum radar arch Low profile electric dingy davit Avon RIB w/15hp outboard Outboard storage bracket 2 bow deck boxes Stainless steel fender racks Fish rod holder Dockside pressure water connection Window covers Fiberglass swim platform SS swim ladder and boarding ladder
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Overhead electronics box Icom Chart Plotter Maptech computer Furuno 24 mile radar Azimuth KVH 314 digital compass Horizon hailer Datamarine Dart 4 Micro commander electronic synchronizing throttles Trimble GPS Hummingbird fish finder Standard VHF Icom GPS plotter Autohelm ST 7000 Autopilot 2 remote spotlights
- 50 amp dockside power connection and cable Onan 12KW generator 3 Marine Air AC/reverse cycle heating units w/digital controls 1300-watt inverter
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin 3208 Caterpillar diesel engines w/1545 hours Inter-cooled turbochargers Racor filters 4 New batteries 2008
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- This Motoryacht has been constantly upgraded as seen in the listing. It is very comfortable and is an ideal live aboard…or it can give you trawler type fuel efficiency for extended cruising. The owners are downsizing, and this motoryacht is available now. Call for an appointment to view.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.