- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Finished in Fighting Lady Yellow, this World Cat is stunning.
Check out the equipment list…there’s nothing missing. It only needs a new owner.
- Finished in Fighting Lady Yellow, this World Cat is stunning. Check out the equipment list…there’s nothing missing. It only needs a new owner.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Fiberglass T-Top with aluminum frame Recessed lighting Rocket launchers Spreader lights Pre-rigged for Taco top riggers Overhead life jacket storage Curtain package Stereo speakers Electric horn Extended swim platform Integrated handrails Armstrong Swim ladder Center Console with windshield Windshield wiper and washer Side vents Head compartment with magnetic latch Molded in forward seat with upholstered cushion Power assist steering with tilt wheel Fold down bolster seats Port and Starboard lockable rod storage Built in forward seating with insulated 225 quart storage bins Pop-up mooring cleats Pop-up fender cleats 8 gunwale mounted rod holders 2 built in cutting boards Cockpit bolsters Built in lockable tackle centers-under gunwale 42 gallon insulated and lighted live well Sea water wash down Fresh water wash down 110 dockside power connection Transom door with magnetic latch
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E-120 Radar Raymarine E-120 GPS Suzuki digital gauges Charge outlet at helm Ritchie Compass Clarion Stereo Standard Horizon VHF Remote Mic
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X 250 Hp Suzuki 4 stroke outboard motors 110 hours running time Freshwater flush kits Stainless steel props
- Broker's Comments
- The owner’s plans have changed and this 29 is available. It is barely broken in with only 110 hours, and with the change in plans, it has seen limited recent use.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.