Serious Price Reduction by motivated seller – ready to cruise anywhere – Offers encouraged now!!
Great condition, 3srms with ensuite master office, separate crew, turnkey, courtesy showings in Boston available....don't miss this one
Unique opportunity to own the only Ferretti 680 in the US offered for sale. This sleek, stylish and eminently sexy Eurostyled motoryacht is a dockside head turner in any port. Her hull and topsides shine beautifully and are almost flawless. Her elegant gloss-cherry interior, tasteful sculpted light olive carpeting and off-white padded wall coverings all work together to create a serene and homey interior that just says relax and enjoy-all in an understated way. Especially noteworthy on this yacht are a large ensuite private office in full beam master stateroom, huge integral swim platform housing a large hydraulic opening lazarette, abundant open sunning areas, captain quarters to please a human being, and many other luxurious amenities one would expect on a yacht of this caliber.
This is a preliminary listing with pictures and further mechanical and systems details to follow….call for more information
- Unique opportunity to own the only Ferretti 680 in the US offered for sale. This sleek, stylish and eminently sexy Eurostyled motoryacht is a dockside head turner in any port. Her hull and topsides shine beautifully and are almost flawless. Her elegant gloss-cherry interior, tasteful sculpted light olive carpeting and off-white padded wall coverings all work together to create a serene and homey interior that just says relax and enjoy-all in an understated way. Especially noteworthy on this yacht are a large ensuite private office in full beam master stateroom, huge integral swim platform housing a large hydraulic opening lazarette, abundant open sunning areas, captain quarters to please a human being, and many other luxurious amenities one would expect on a yacht of this caliber. This is a preliminary listing with pictures and further mechanical and systems details to follow….call for more information
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding aft either by large swim platform or passarelle(portside) one proceeds to starboard up a 2 step drop down transom staircase up to generous teak cockpit consisting of teak pedestal dining table(seating 6-8) with built-in transom bench seating area flanked by secondary engine room access to port, and sink/handheld shower with FRP lid to starboard. Cockpit sole has main engine access hatch. Crew quarters access is to starboard as are engine/thruster auxiliary controls. Concealed beneath FRP lids on port and stbd coamings are kedging winches with polished heavy SS cleats and fairleads. From cockpit there is access to port and starboard wide side decks with oversized polished SS safety rails with mid-ship breaks for alternate boarding access. Also from cockpit is integral FRP easy stairwell to flybridge with dogging weather hatch. Bow area features teak decking, large sunning area on house forepeak, and ample teak decked area for ground tackle and docking operations. From cockpit stbd side is crew access leading to electrical panel, laundry area, separate head, and then single cabin with single berth(room for conversion to double berth with additional room for single berth above if desired) kitchenette with microwave, sink, fridge/freezer, TV, settee, drawers and hanging locker. Forward cockpit area features attractive polished SS-framed sliding door to salon as well as opening half panel to stbd allowing a pleasant ‘al fresco’ feel inside. Door and panel is smoked black glass. Salon features large L-shaped plush tan leather couch to starboard with teak/glass coffee table with storage below. Opposite and to port is built-in gloss cherry cabinetry housing a pop-up TV flanked by dual leather barrel chairs that nest in matching concave “wells” as well as storage drawer and pullout cooler in aft section. Heading forward and up 2 small steps is the raised dining/galley/lower helm area. Immediately to port is the open galley with pass through marble counter to large dining table/area opposite and to stbd. Teak table is lacquered and seats 8 using 3 outboard chairs and wraparound L-shaped soft leather dining settee built in. Aft of dining area are teak stairs to Flybridge (with dogging watertight hatch which is light diffusing) There is a storage cabinet below this. Forward of dining area is an open storage “dashboard” area as well as an oversized “glove-box” chart cabinet to starboard. Opposite this and to port is the lower helm with 2 person leather bench seat, full instrumentation and main electrical panels. Aft of this helm area is sliding door providing secondary access to galley. There is a port side dogging weather hatch from galley providing access to port side deck. Center, and proceeding forward down a 5-step stairwell is the accommodations area. Immediately to stbd is the very generous ensuite master office with large built in cherry/burl desk with drawer storage below. Aft and down 2 small steps is the full beam master stateroom with centerline queen berth, built in cherry nightstands with attractive wall sconces above. Sole is high quality light olive sculpted carpeting which is carried throughout the yacht. The walls are an off-white padded soft vinyl framed in polished cherry trim-also the theme carried throughout the yacht. Master features built-in makeup vanity and storage to starboard and leather built-in settee to stbd with adjacent cherry storage unit with drawers and cabinet. Master also features 4 opening light permitting port lights and 3 generous hanging lockers as well as additional storage locker under built-in entertainment center on opposite wall facing berth. Ensuite head is stbd and aft and features molded acrylic sink, marble vanity, techma vacuum head, and very generous separate shower with rail mounted handheld shower. From companionway heading forward and to port is the guest stateroom with dual twin berths with drawer storage below, hanging locker, nightstand with drawers, and private access to day head forward also accessed from companionway. This head features ample space, revolving acrylic shower enclosure, acrylic molded sink, L shaped marble countertop, techma head and generous storage as well as port light. Further forward from companionway is the VIP stateroom with centerline queen berth, 2 overhead wall sconces,2 footboard drawers, generous port and stbd hanging lockers, built-in cabinets, TV and stereo, overhead light diffusing ventilation/escape hatch, and access door to private ensuite head aft and to stbd which features separate large shower stall and similar appointments to other two heads. Portside molded FRP stairwell leads up to Flybridge. Immediately forward and port is a combination Helm console/entertaining unit featuring upholstered helm seat forward, and electric grill, fridge/freezer and sink in the aft section. Forward and to port is the helm station with all electronics housed in an electrically operated pop-up FRP console. Stbd and forward is the translucent hatch leading down to salon. Stbd and aft of this is a forward facing upholstered bench seat for 2. Also on the starboard side is a molded in circular upholstered seating/dining area seating 6-8 with round table. Aft of this area and also to stbd is a queen sized sunning bed with storage below. Aft of this area is a Besenzoni davit, with cradle for either small tender or wave runner, and full beam radar arch above.
- Open marble counter pass through to large dining area Wrap around marble countertop Dual SS sinks, one with garbage disposal 4 Burner Electric Glass top stove Over-stove Light/Vent unit Miele G811 Dishwasher Whirlpool SS Dual door full sized refrigerator/freezer with in door water/ice service Sliding door to adjacent helm forward, portside deck access through heavy dogging hatch Ample cabinet space over head and under counter
- Oversized integral swim platform with integrated hydraulic lazarette Dual transom kedging winches with integrated SS fairleads and heavy duty cleats Teak decking in cockpit, side decks, forepeak and flybridge Oversized polished SS Handrails from stem to stern with port and stbd boarding breaks Dual Maxwell 4000 windlasses with 3/8” rodes Fortress FX55 anchor Bruce 30Kg. Anchor Oversized sunning pad forward Starboard side deck integral lazarette with fold out door Dual Pantograph windshield wipers Dual beam remote searchlight Heavy duty integrated anchor pulpit Oversized polished SS deck forepeak cleats Besenzoni Hydraulic Passarelle (port side aft)
- Lower Helm Electronics
- Northstar 6000i GPS/Plotter Simrad AP22 Autopilot VHF Radio Remote Anchor control Electronic engine controls Side power Bow thruster control RCL1000 ACR Searchlight Remote Dual Flo-scan gauges Raymarine RL80C Radar Auxiliary Furuno Radar Sony CD player/radio RCL1000 ACR Searchlight Remote Dual Flo-scan gauges Raymarine RL80C Radar Auxiliary Furuno Radar Sony CD player/radio
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.