- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wellcraft’s coastal series is well known for its crisp lines and attractive profile. Designed for the active family to fish or cruise, the Coastal is a rugged offshore capable boat. This one has the blue hull option and is well equipped. The Johnsons have low hours and are ready to take you fishing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Wellcraft Coastal has sleeping accommodations for six with 4 bunk berths forward and a double in the mid cabin. Upon entering the cabin, there is a small galley immediately on the port side to afford easy access from the cockpit. The V-berth is forward with a dinette table on centerline. The seat backs turn into upper berths for sleeping. There is an enclosed head on starboard and the mid cabin separated by a privacy curtain. The cockpit is set up with a bench seat (fold away) aft and bait well and tackle station forward. There is a transom door on port.
- Main Cabin
- 4 Opening ports with screens Overhead hatch with screen Stereo with speakers Cherry fixtures
- 6 Cubic Foot Norcold AC/DC refrigerator w/ freezer Tappan Microwave oven Kenyon alcohol/electric cook top Hot and cold pressure water Stainless sink 6 Gal water heater
- Deck & Cockpit
- 10 cu ft insulated fish box Tackle center 32 Gallon bait tank Hard top and full enclosure Cockpit cover Cockpit flood light Storage bin under helm seat Cockpit courtesy lights Port and Starboard cockpit fish bins Rocket Launchers Cockpit mounted Diving Air Tank storage racks Fold down aft bench seat Stern Shower Swim Platform Armstrong Stainless Steel swim ladder Anchor and line
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine GPS Chartplotter Raymarine 48 mile Radar Clarion AM/FM/CD player w/4 speakers Fish finder Icom VHF radio Compass
- Engine Details
- Twin 225 hp Johnson 4 stroke outboards w/250 hours Hydraulic steering Power trim and tilt Hydraulic trim tabs and indicator 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger 5 Kw generator w/11 hours running time 2-35 Amp dockside cables 3 Batteries and battery switch Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Broker's Comments
- This Coastal has been lightly used on Narragansett Bay and is ready for new owners. It is powered by the fuel efficient 225 horsepower four stroke Johnson outboards. There is plenty of room for the guys to go fishing…or for the family to go cruising for the weekend. The owner is getting a smaller boat and is ready to move on. Please call for more information and to make an appointment to see it.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Pl ease Click Here