- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Pacemaker has been upgraded by her owner to offer traditional appearance and performance without the hastle of older worn out engines and marginal plumbing. He has made this very livable and usable for someone wanting to get into boating. You can fish this Pacemaker or cruise it…and it’s ready to go now. It is light on electronics, but everything else is there.
Owner doesn't have time for boating this year, Please bring reasonable offers!
100 Hours on new 320 HP Crusaders
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the cabin from the aft deck, the pacemaker 32 sports a lower helm on starboard with a small swivel chair and this one has a new leather couch on port. Forward of the couch is a navigation area with small desk top and storage under. On centerline, you godow a few steps to the Galley/dining area. There is a dinette (makes a sleeper) on starboard and galley on port. Continuing going forward, you find the head with shower on port before entering the V berth area. The upholstery and hull liner have been refreshed. The 32 is equipped with a small but adequate bridge with a helm and passenger pedestal chair.
- Main Salon
- Lower helm Leather couch New carpet UV mesh window covers Window blinds Stereo AC/DC Electrical panels Electrical accessory jack
- Galley & Dinette
- Electric two burner cook top Under counter electric refrigerator Microwave oven Stainless sink Pressure hot and cold water Convertible dinette
- Master Stateroom
- V berth with filler cushion Vacuflush head Overhead hatch Electric heater
- Deck & Helm
- 35 Amp Dockside electrical connection Dockside pressure water connection Teak swim platform Gunwale mounted rod holders Pedestal helm seat on bridge Port and starboard companion seats on bridge
- Three batteries Battery selector switch Rebuilt generator
- Engine Details & Electrical Equipment
- New 5.7 Crusader V8 engines installed in 2007 New fuel tanks New sea strainers New hoses New fuel filters New three blade props
- Broker's Comments
- With brand new engines, here is an inexpensive opportunity to own a classic Pacemaker without the traditional mechanical headaches. The plumbing has all been upgraded to new PVC…there is a new water heater…wiring has been upgraded…and with new engines you’re ready to start your vacation. Call me to schedule a viewing. You won’t be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.