- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This is a standard Bass Boat layout with huge cockpit for fishing or entertaining and an ample trunk cabin with V-berths, galley and enclosed head. There are wide side decks and an un-obstructed foredeck. Ros is known for their commercial boat program… this custom 30 has the amenities including full galley, generator, air conditioning, and more. Come check out the handsome lines and rugged construction. The builder says it’s dry, stable, and built to withstand high seas. He isn’t kidding.
- This is a standard Bass Boat layout with huge cockpit for fishing or entertaining and an ample trunk cabin with V-berths, galley and enclosed head. There are wide side decks and an un-obstructed foredeck. Ros is known for their commercial boat program… this custom 30 has the amenities including full galley, generator, air conditioning, and more. Come check out the handsome lines and rugged construction. The builder says it’s dry, stable, and built to withstand high seas. He isn’t kidding. REDUCED $20,000
- V-berths with custom mattresses Overhead deck hatch Anchor locker Enclosed head with stainless sink, and pressure water Overhead fish rod storage 2 opening ports for cross ventilation Reading lights
- 2 burner Force 10 electric cook top Origo microwave oven Pressure water AC/DC under counter refrigerator
- Deck & Cockpit
- Sea Spension helm and navigator’s seats; Fold up bolster option - Shock absorber seat pedestals Centerline leaning post/seat; Tackle center under seat - Aft facing rod holders Port and starboard elect. Windshield wipers Bimini top and storage boot Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Armstrong removable swim ladder 4 stainless gunwale mounted rod holders Danforth anchor
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin 238 GPS Elect. Horn Coast Guard running lights Elect remote spotlight Engine controls with trim and tilt function Stainless steering wheel with suicide knob
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X 225 4 stroke Yamaha outboard motors; Opposite rotation - 205 hours running time AC/DC electrical panel 2-35 amp shore power cords 8 KW Kohler gen set with 2 1/2 hours running time
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- What a pleasant surprise to step aboard this custom Bass Boat. It didn’t move. This 30’ Ros is a rugged, no nonsense design. There is no fluff here…just pure New England thoroughbred. The manufacturer is a small family owned yard in Westport, Massachusetts. Known for their custom built commercial boats, this owner specified the luxury edition with full galley, pressure water, and air conditioning. As you might imagine, this hull will take anything you throw at it…and with the 4 stroke Yamahas, it’s a perfect package. The builders have designed extra lift to support the heavy 4 stroke engines. The Ros Bracket conforms to the shape of the hull and bottom and is additional flotation keeping the boat on her lines unlike other twin outboard rigs that sit nose high at rest. In the end, you really have a 33’ boat here. The owner is moving up and this custom build is available now.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.