The icon of production motoryachts, the Hatteras 53 is heralded up and down the seacoast for its comfort and style and quality construction.Ã?Â?Ã?Â The current owner is part of the marine industry.Ã?Â?Ã?Â He has upgraded the electrical, serviced the engines, detailed the engine room, and attended to the cosmetics.Ã?Â?Ã?Â He has a new plan and his 53 is available now.Ã?Â?Ã?Â Come have a look, you wonÃ?Â¢Ã?Â?Ã?Â?t be disappointed.
- The icon of production motoryachts, the Hatteras 53 is heralded up and down the seacoast for its comfort and style and quality construction. The current owner is part of the marine industry. He has upgraded the electrical, serviced the engines, detailed the engine room, and attended to the cosmetics. He has a new plan and his 53 is available now. Come have a look, you won’t be disappointed. New Electric Baseboard Heat Professionally Installed .
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The 53 Hatteras is a three stateroom three head layout with. The master is aft with centerline queen berth, private head and plenty of storage. Just forward on port is the guest stateroom with twin berths. Across on starboard is the second head. Moving forward to the galley, you pass by port and starboard engine rooms. The galley is on port and there is a traditional dinette on starboard. The forward stateroom has upper and lower berths on starboard and on port you’ll find the drawer storage and third head. Up on the main deck is the spacious salon and lower helm. This 53 has a solid enclosed and air conditioned aft deck. A stainless ladder leads to the bridge where you’ll find a nicely appointed helm, forward bench seating, pedestal seating at the console and bench seating aft. There is a dingy davit and cradle aft.
- Main Salon
- 2 Swivel Barrel Chairs New Berber Carpet ‘11 Entertainment Center W/Flat Screen TV Leather Couch CD Changer Reverse Cycle A/C Lower Helm
- Kitchen Aid Side By Side Refrigerator, Stainless GE Dishwasher New GE Convection Oven Garbage Disposal Frigidaire Stacking Washer And Dryer Dinette With Storage Under GE Microwave Oven Granite Countertops With Matching Sink New Plumbing Fixtures Stereo Speakers Recessed Overhead Lights Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Sliding Side Windows With Screens
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen Berth With New Mattress ‘11 Two Aft Opening Ports Private Head With Stall Shower Granite Counter Tops Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Drawer Storage Outboard And Under Berth Flat Screen TV Large Hanging Locker
- Forward Stateroom
- Frigidaire stacking washer & dryer Over and under bunks on starboard Built in bureau on port Reverse cycle air conditioning Stereo Speakers Overhead hatch with screen Anchor locker
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths Reverse cycle air conditioning Drawer storage Hanging locker Guest head with stall shower and granite counter tops
- Pompanette Dunnage boxes Forward washdown Forward upholstered lounge seat with weather cover Gunwale mount boarding ladder Marquip adjustable boarding steps Stainless fender racks Cradle for dingy (bridge) Radar arch with elect box (bridge) New white Bimini Sunbrella console cover Helm and companion seats Aft bench seat on bridge Courtesy lights
- Aft Deck
- The aft deck has a rare solid enclosure Sliding side windows 3 hinged opening sections in the aft panels Aft boarding gate Wet bar Stainless sink with pressure water U-Line ice maker Reverse cycle air conditioning New synthetic teak flooring ‘11 Wing doors to side decks Upholstered aft settee-full width Flat screen TV
- Electronics & Helm
- Bridge: Ritchie compass Auto helm rudder angle indicator Raymarine Tridata system Raymarine Autopilot Garmin GPS map Icom VHF Stereo speakers Loud hailer Intercom to lower helm Engine synchronizer 110 volt GFI accessory plugs Lower Helm: Icom VHF Auto helm Tridata system Auto helm Electric Compass Ritchie Compass Northstar 951 GPS Garmin 540 GPS map Furuno 42 mile radar Raymarine Auto Pilot Intercom to bridge Battery Parallel Switch Engine synchronizer Electrical Sentry Battery Charger 7 Air conditioning units Water heater Elect. Dingy davit-bridge Galley Maid elect. Windlass/ power up and down Electric remote control spotlight Triple electric air horns
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 871 TI Detroit diesels Block heaters 17.5kw genset Hydraulic trim tabs Naiad Stabilizers Vetus Bow thruster
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This owner has paid particular attention to maintenance. You will find new hoses and belts in a nicely detailed engine room. The salon has new Berber carpeting and the aft deck sports new synthetic teak flooring. The electrical system has been upgraded and some new electronics were also added this year. If you are in the mood for a motoryacht, you won’t be disappointed with this one. It really is a turnkey.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.