- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454ci 7.4XLI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Tiara has been yard maintained since new and with recent batteries, elbows and risers and upgraded GPS, it is ready for its new owners. The 33 Open is well known for its versatility serving as a great family cruiser as well as a capable offshore fishing vessel. Come have a look…it’s ready to go.
- This Tiara has been yard maintained since new and with recent batteries, elbows and risers and upgraded GPS, it is ready for its new owners. The 33 Open is well known for its versatility serving as a great family cruiser as well as a capable offshore fishing vessel. Come have a look…it’s ready to go.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- This is the new Tiara layout with a centerline queen berth in a private forward stateroom. The salon area was redesigned and features a U-shaped galley on port that makes into a double berth while the seat back converts into an “upper” berth. On the starboard side, there is a full galley and enclosed head. Go up four steps to the cockpit and find a very comfortable helm station on starboard and oversized companion seat on port. There is storage under both helm chairs. Next aft is the open cockpit suitable for all your fishing needs or for entertaining. The Tiara includes a fold away stern seat to accommodate this dual purpose. On the starboard there is a pass through transom door to the swim platform.
- MAIN SALON
- U-shaped settee on port Hi/Lo table converts settee to double berth Teak and Holly sole White vinyl headliner with recessed lights Head compartment with fiberglass liner Stainless towel bars Head plumbed to holding tank & Y-valve w/macerator TV/VCR Bulkhead mounted stereo w/CD player
- Two burner electric cooktop w/counter top cover Stainless sink AC/DC under counter refrigerator Goldstar microwave Two overhead ventilation hatches Carbon monoxide detector
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Centerline queen berth with storage under Cedar lined hanging lockers Deck hatch with screen and privacy curtain
- Simpson Lawrence elect windlass Tan convertible top with stainless bows Side and aft snap in panels Custom built “visor” extending aft from radar arch Stainless bow rail Fiberglass swim platform Transom door
- Oversized helm and companion chairs Fold down upholstered aft bench seat 110 GFI plug-ins Under gunwale cockpit courtesy lighting Cockpit stereo speakers Dockside pressure water connection Hot and cold cockpit shower Electric engine hatch lift Two cockpit floor hatches to storage/bait well
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Furuno Radar Furuno Sounder model LS 6000 Simrad autopilot Autohelm depth sounder Icom VHF w/distress signal Garmin GPS Map 4000 new 2010 Port and Starboard windshield wipers Power windshield vent
- 6.5 Westerbeke generator 68 hours running time 2X35 amp dockside electrical dockside cables Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioner new 2008 Stainless water heater new 2009 New batteries and alternators 2010 Guest Battery charger Newmar inverter 12V battery selector panel
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- 2x454 cu in 320 hp Crusader V8 engines, model 7.4 LSI 430 hours running time Recent risers and exhaust hoses Sea Star Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabs Fume detector with alarm Halon system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.