- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 454 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This popular Cruisers Yacht offers the interior volume and cruising comfort of a much larger vessel. A one owner knowledgeable yachtsman has maintained the vessel to a high standard. Ordered as a Boat Show yacht SIGNIFICANT OTHER boasts many factory options. New CAPTAIN BLUE full enclosure makes her stand proud.
Major Price Reduction!
- This popular Cruisers Yacht offers the interior volume and cruising comfort of a much larger vessel. A one owner knowledgeable yachtsman has maintained the vessel to a high standard. Ordered as a Boat Show yacht SIGNIFICANT OTHER boasts many factory options. New CAPTAIN BLUE full enclosure makes her stand proud.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The foredeck has a bow pulpit with remote electric windlass. A remote search light is mounted forward on the rail. Next aft is a large padded sun area. Moving below the master stateroom forward has a queen berth running port forward to starboard aft. Two full size hanging lockers are cedar lined and auto lit. Two Drawer storage is located under the berth. Bulkhead and closet door mirrors give an open airy feel. Factory upgraded full bulkhead and cherry door provide complete privacy. Next to port is a head with separate enclosed shower. Fresh water Vacuflush head, Corian counter tops and sink, built in vanity and molded shower seat make this comfortable to use at dock or underway On the starboard side is a large off white curved Pleather settee surrounded with cherry cabinets and table. Ample storage is available under the seating. Mid-ship to port is a complete galley with Reefer, microwave, coffee maker, 2 burner electric cook top, cherry cabinets stainless steel sink and Corian counter. Starboard aft is a full sized hanging locker cedar lined and auto lit. An off white Pleather couch running athwart ship can convert to a double berth with a privacy curtain. The helm is located to starboard and raised two steps from the cockpit. It boasts a two person helm seat and a fore/ aft settee. A walk through windshield offers easy access to the bow. The cockpit has an entertainment center to port fitted with icemaker, sink, hot and cold water and numerous storage compartments. To starboard is a large “U” shaped Settee with table that can be lowered to make a sunning lounge. The floor hatch under this area opens electrically to provide easy access to the engine compartment. Aft is a molded swim platform.
- Main Salon
- Carpet with runners 2 Pleather Settees. One convertible to double berth the other with cherry table Recessed lighting Cherry cabinets and lockers Toshiba TV Sharp VHS Recorder Clarion Sound System with remote Electrical panel at entrance Opening port lights Carbon monoxide detector
- Norcold F29 12/ 120 volt Refrigerator freezer Samsung Microwave oven Seawind two burner electric cook top Black and Decker built in coffee maker Nature Pure water purification system
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Queen berth Overhead hatch Hull port lights Panasonic TV 2 cedar lined and lit hanging lockers 2 storage Drawers Carbon monoxide detector
- Maxwell electric windlass U Line icemaker Bow mounted Remote Spot light Bow Pulpit Stainless Steel hand rails Swim Platform with boarding ladder Bow access from side decks or center opening windshield
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno NavNet Radar Furuno NavNet Chart plotter with C Map Furuno Depth Sounder 2nd Cruisers Depth Sounder Standard Horizon VHF
- Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
- Twin 30 amp Shore Power Inlets Kohler 7.3 KW gasoline powered Fresh Water Cooled Generator with 677 hours. Intel-Power Converter/ Charger Model PD 2080 Intel-Power 3 Stage Battery Management System Cruisair SMX II Air Conditioning and Heat Rule Bilge pumps Sure Power Battery Isolators Nature Pure Water Purification System Tank Watch Level Monitor System Aquatik Shower and Sump System Jabsco Fresh Water Pump and Accumulator Cable TV and Telephone Inlet Omni Directional TV Antenna
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2001 MerCruiser Horizon 454 CID motors with 470 hours 22”X22” Propellers Spare Set of 22”x22” Propellars Strong Dripless Shaft Seals Velvet Vee Drive transmissions Bennett Trim Tabs Fireboy FE241 Auto Fire Extinguisher System
- Detailed Broker and Manufacturer's Comments
- The Cruisers 3672 Express features a sleek express exterior with plenty of cockpit space and a well-thought-out layout, effectively combining above-deck comfort with a strong, performance-driven profile. With the single-stateroom layout, the 3672 achieves a family room feel. The airy salon is one wide-open living space from the forward stateroom which is closed off by an optional bulkhead and door, to the comfortable, easily convertible aft settee. The Settee opens to a double and is enclosed with a privacy curtain. There are comfortable sleeping accommodations for five people with a generous six feet, six inches of headroom. An optional cherry veneer interior is included on this vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.