OWNER WILL CONSIDER A TRADE FOR A SMALLER 4 STROKE WALKAROUND
THE MASON 4 is top of her class in maintenance and appearance. She has a full set of detailed maintenance records and a survey done in May of 06’. 2008 New carpet throughout the boat. The owner has spared no expense to keep her in excellent shape and there are literally too many updates and improvements to list. From her newly painted hull side to the meticulous clean engine room, THE MASON 4 is fuel efficiency a must see.
- Total Power: 310
- Fuel: 425 Fresh Water: 120
- Vessel Details
- The 42 SF was introduced by post in 1975, to replace it predecessor the 40’ SF. The 42 has a classic jersey style profile that seems to be preferred by most tournament-fishing veterans. Her flat stern and flared bow produce a relatively dry boat with good planning ability and good speed. THE MASON 4 has a Mahogany interior with a two-stateroom layout. The galley is down leaving the salon to appear larger then it dimensions. The master stateroom is amidships with a king size berth. The forward stated room has two stacked single bunks. Seller will consider a 4 stroke walkaround table!
- Main Salon
- Queen sleeper sofa Love Seat Custom wet bar with ample cabinet storage Olevia 32” LCD flat screen TV Audiovox DVD player Panasonic 50 CD changer / player with AM/FM stereo and surround sound speakers Coffee Table AC and DC fans Overhead Rod Storage Digital AC controls ATT Landline cordless phone with dockside hookup Uniden VHF
- Stainless Steel Sink Princess SS three-burner range with oven and stainless steel exhaust fan / vent / light Kenmore stainless steel microwave Hotpoint full size Refrigerator / freezer with icemaker Ample work space/ storage space Spice rack Kenmore Coffeemaker with custom coffee station Pressure / dockside water system Raritan 20 gallon hot water heater Fire extinguisher
- Master Stateroom
- King Berth Ample hanging lockers Drop down flat screen TV and stereo Digital AC control AC and DC Circulating fans Fire extinguisher
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Two single Stacked bunks Oversized hanging locker Digital AC Controls Ample Storage Chain locker Access to batteries charger and Inverter Fire extinguisher Standard portable VHF
- Raritan Atlantis 12 volt freshwater flush head system Large Stall shower Hair dryer Exhaust fan AC circulating fan
- Five SS rod holders Master Built SS propane grill Fresh and salt water wash down 4 Bose cockpit surround speakers 2- 28’ Rupp double spreader outriggers Cockpit sunshade Scuba tank holders
- Engine Room
- Twin DD 671’s 310 Hp Naturals with 500 hrs since MOH Twin Disc Gears 1.97.1 ratio NorPro 8 KW genset new in 03’ Hynautic Hydraulic Steering 1 Cruisair 10,000 BTU Air Conditioner New in 2008 Reverso Oil Change system Halon fire control system 2 automatic bilge pumps 2 Shurflo freshwater pumps 2009 Routine DD services for cooling system and routine service for port and starboard mains
- Garmin plotter/depth sounder 2010C Garmin GPS navigator GPS map 135 Uniden VHF radio telephone Standard Depth sounder
- Simpson and Lawrence windlass 45 lb CQR anchor
- AC / DC Power System
- 4- 8D 12-volt batteries 1 24 group 12 V Battery 2 31-group 12V batteries 1 Xantrex Freedom 30 inverter 1 Raritan battery charger 1 Xantrex 40 Battery charger 1 Xantrex 10 Battery charger 2 – 30 amp shore cord receptacles 110 volt AC Power system 12 Volt DC power system
- Jensen AM/FM stereo and CD player and speakers 2- Helm Chairs Forward storage 2 AC and 1 DC circulating fans Morse Helm Controls Four-side eisenglass enclosure
- Other Features
- Bottom painted and running gear Triluxed in May 2011 Front windows epoxied in 2 Extra spare props (New 2009) New epoxy coated Aluminum diesel tanks 2005 2009 New dripless shaft seals 2009 New AC compressor
- Broker's Remarks
- THE MASON 4 is top of her class in maintenance and appearance. She has a full set of detailed maintenance records. 2008 New carpet throughout the boat. The owner has spared no expense to keep her in excellent shape and there are literally too many updates and improvements to list. From her newly painted hull side to the meticulous clean engine room, THE MASON 4 is fuel efficiency a must see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.