- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Don't miss out on one of the most versatile express sportfish boats ever. The Weekly Sails has seen her fair share of the fish and is still the perfect family boat as well. Owner will consider a large center console as partial trade for anyone wanting to "move up" to the next level of sportfishing.
- Beam: 16 Displacement: 43,000
- Total Power: 1000 Cruising Speed: 31 Max Speed: 37
- Fuel: 820 Fresh Water: 130
- The vessel has a single master stateroom with a full size bunk forward to starboard with 3 cabinets and 4 dresser drawers, separate A/C controls and abundant lighting. cedar lined closets Sharp flat screen TV with DVD
- Spacious galley with ample storage for supplies. Micro-Convection Oven Corian counter tops Teak/Holly sole 2 burner stove High gloss finish Sub Zero Freezer Vitfrigo refridgerator Stainless steel sink
- The salon is equipped with butter leather couches, more than enough room to entertain and the most beautiful teak ever seen on a Buddy Davis 42" Television Hi-low table Teak entrance way steps Separate Crusair A/C controls Electrical panel Bose Surround sound KVH Sat.
- 12 KW Westerbeke with remote start 2 Charles barrery chargers Deep sea underwater lights 50 and 30 AMP shore power 12/24 flybridge electrical panel
- Teak/Holly sole Corian countertops Raritan toilet Full shower Mitsubishi mirrored glass throughout
- 24 Volt blowers and fans Fire system Awlgrip finished C-18 Cat motors ZF transmissions Two Racor fuel filters per engine Oil change system
- Cat electronic displays Glenndenning Syncronizers Windlass control ACR spotlight (2) Nav-Net gold plotter/sounder and radar Engine room/ rigger cameras Simrad auto pilot Icom VHF radio's
- Helm/Cockpit Equipment
- Teak helm pod Helm A/C Port/Stbd seating/storage EZ2CY enclosure Teak deck Pompanette tuna fighting chair Macerated fishbox Freash/salt water washdowns 10 rod holders Teak cockpit sole and covering boards Mulitple livewells Refridgerated drink box Freezer
- Ice blue Hull Teak toe rail Nav-net in tower Pipe Welders tower Viking 6 person raft
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.