- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 1982 33’ Trojan 10 Meter Sedan Flybridge offers a lot of interior cabin space and an oversized cockpit, which is ideal for fishing. She is completely set up to be a 6 Pack fishing boat, with all the US Coast Guard requirements. Over $88K invested! She is turnkey and professionally maintained. Stored inside a building.
- Convertible dinette Convertible settee V-berth Sleeps 6 1 electric head w/separate shower Red Dot/engine, cabin heat AM/FM/CD stereo TV Electric space heaters Newer interior
- Stainless steel sink 6 gallon hot water heater 3 burner propane stove Microwave AC/DC refrigerator/freezer
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Anchor Electric Windlass Coast Guard safety equipment Life jackets Fenders with lines Docking lines Bimini top with side curtains & front clear plastic Swim platform Windshield wipers
- Electronics & Helm
- Depth sounder Raytheon color fish finder/GPS/plotter VHF radio 2 compasses Trim tabs
- Onan generator 30 amp shore power w/cord Built in battery charger 3 batteries Isolator switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.