Beautifully maintained, this easy to handle 1993 36' Catalina is incredibly spacious and especially equipped for year round Northwest cruising. She was just hauled in October 2012 for routine maintenance, bottom paint, sincs and a brand new Catalina customized prop. Her hybrid, two stateroom design features a large cockpit and walk through transom. You won't find a more open, comfortable layout in an easy to handle boat of this size. "Blue Bayou" is extremely well equipped and she is in excellent condition. Includes 10' inflatable tender with 6hp Suzuki Outboard. . . Owner has moved up in size and must sell now! She is ready to take you anywhere you want to go! Complete recent survey available upon request.
- Beautifully maintained, this easy to handle 1993 36' Catalina, is incredibly spacious and especially equipped for year round Northwest cruising. She has a two stateroom design which features a large cockpit and walk through transom. You won't find a more open, comfortable layout in an easy to handle boat of this size. Includes 10’ inflatable tender with 6hp Suzuki Outboard… “Blue Bayou” is extremely well equipped and is in great condition. She is ready to take you anywhere you want to go! Complete recent survey available upon request.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- The command station on this vessel consists of a ship’s wheel, engine controls and sail controls. The main salon on this vessel consists of the galley, dinette, chart station and mini dinette to starboard. The sleeping arrangements on this vessel consist of a V-berth forward, a double berth over the dinette, a quarter berth to starboard, and an aft cabin.
- Large refrigerator/freezer Microwave Propane Stove Double Sink w/Pressured water Hot & Cold Fresh Water
- DECK & SAILS
- Non-slip deck and railing Full Batten Mainsail Dodger and Bimini 135 genoa on roller furling New multiple coats of bottom paint with high-end Micron and new zincs this last summer Force 10 BBQ Walkthrough Transom - Great for getting on tender Built-in Folding Deck Table Windlass w/Bruce anchor Upgraded 3 blade Bronze Prop 10' West Marine dinghy with nearly new 6 HP Suzuki 4 stroke outboard
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot custom interfaced to Garmin GPS Garmin Map 498 GPS Autohelm Tri Data Depth Sounder Apelco VXL 5150 VHF Radio w/ 2 Cobra Handheld Flat Screen TV and DVD Player Clarion RAB210D Stereo Jensen XCH 6RF CD Changer
- Electrical system w/5 House Batteries w/Isolators 1500 watt Inverter High output upgraded alternator Electronic Water Gauges for fresh & holding tank levels Inverter & battery bank powerful enough to run microwave, watch movies & more while at anchor
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- 30 HP Diesel engine w/low hours & extremely well maintained New Hot Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.