- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
In 2004 ALLEGRO IN SEA completed a total restoration. Without regard to expense, and under extensive scrutiny of each detail by her knowledgeable owner, the best local craftsmen were chosen - woodworkers, fiberglass techs, painters, electricians and mechanics - who spent two years in the production of an extraordinary, "No Excuse" custom cruiser.
The Classic Bertram Caribe was a limited production cruising design, built on the same hull as the 35 Sportfisherman, but with a comfortable cabin arrangement, retaining the legendary ride of her sisterships. It is doubtful you will ever find a more extensive, or higher quality refit.
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 275 Gallons in fbg Fresh Water: 50 Gallons in alum Holding: w/Macerator
- Vessel Details
- THIS IS A NO EXCUSE, HAND BUILT CUSTOM YACHT, DEMONSTRATING THE OWNERS COMMITMENT TO QUALITY WITHOUT REGARD TO COST . In 2004, a two-year, total 'frame-off' restoration was completed by the best local woodworkers, fiberglass techs, painters, electricians and mechanics under the ever-watchful eye of her experienced owner. She was stripped down to the bare hull and refurbished with all new wiring, plumbing, electrical distribution, generator, engines and complete running gear. The newly remodeled single stateroom, galley down (with dinette opposite) interior was designed to make the best possible use of space, including removal of the lower helm; it is beautifully appointed with the finest grain-matched teak paneling, granite solid surfaces, and custom lighting. EVERY SYSTEM AND FEATURE WAS REPLACED OR IMPROVED TO MAXIMIZE EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY. These efforts have resulted in a unique 35 Caribe, begun as a limited production 35 Bertram. While she shares the same enduring hull, her cabin and flybridge have been enlarged to create the spaciousness demanded of a cruising yacht.
- Sleeps 2. Vee berth stateroom forward, galley down with dinette opposite, head with shower. Sharp 20" TV Panasonic TV/VHS Bose Stereo U Line icemaker Salon sofa & 2 Chairs Force Ten 3-burner stove Side by side refrigerator Microwave oven Pressure hot & cold water
- Raymarine ST5000 Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Sitex Color GPS/Plotter C-Map VHF 5" Ritchie compass
- 12/120 Volt Systems 6.5KW Phasor genset, 600 hours (5) Batteries Pro Mariner charger Cablemaster shore cord
- Bruce anchor w/rode & chain 12V Windlass w/remote Bimini top Cockpit canvas Side curtains Cockpit ladder Fenders & racks
- Engine/Mechanical Details
- Twin Yanmar, six cylinder turbos Mathers Micro Commander Controls Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs SS shafts 4-blade Props Racor filters Oil change pump Cruisair r/c air conditioning Automatic fire suppression 20 Gallon water heater LectraSan head
- Broker's Remarks
- This is a NO EXCUSE, HAND BUILT custom yacht from an experienced owner whose commitment to quality was accomplished without regard to expense.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent, Roger Cole @ 727-460-0228