- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA8-3M3 Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
GREAT LADY is a fine example of this professionally updated, renewed and refurbished original Hargrave design. Her forward stateroom was expertly modified from the original Vee-berth to a large comfortable double offset berth. Cabin windshield was glassed-in and the boat was painted (Imron) in 1995. 450HP Diamond Series Cummins Diesels were installed new in 1998 along with an 8 KW Onan Generator. Ideal for professional charter, fishing or as a family sedan, this Classic should be seriously considered. Her performance, economy and reliability have been greatly improved. Reasonable offers and select trades are encouraged.
Fresh bottom paint in May, 2013.
- Vessel Details
- Sleeps 6 in two staterooms plus the convertible salon sofa. The master stateroom is in the bow with an elevated double berth to port and a loveseat to starboard. The guest stateroom features stacked berths with lots of storage, and the head with stall shower offers dual access. Ample hanging locker and drawer storage throughout. An in-line galley is down to starboard. Continuing aft and up into the salon, a custom entertainment center is at the port forward bulkhead, followed by the convertible sofa; fabric barrel chairs are opposite and separated by a teak hi-lo table. Custom entertainment center with tambour door includes: Hitachi Color TV w/integral VCR Yamaha CD Player Yamaha AM/FM Stereo Receiver Samsung Direct TV Receiver Spacious Dry Bar 23" Sharp Flat Panel TV in MSR Tinted glass (2013) Teak & holly soles throughout Vinyl headliner New with halogen lighting Off-white wall coverings Padded/upholstered valances Curtains
- 2-Burner Black ceran cooktop GE 2-Door Refrigerator/Freezer Sharp Convection/Microrwave Oven Corian Counters U-Line Icemaker SS Sink w/Hot & Cold Pressure Water 12-Gallon Water Heater Water Filtration Pantry
- Raytheon V850 color depth sounder Raytheon 600 chart Rayplotter Cetrek 730 autopilot Garmin GPS Map 225 plotter Icom VHF Horizon VHF Interphase probe sonar 6" Danforth compass Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo Intercom
- 12 & 110 Volt Systems 8 KW Onan genset, 1998 with 3200 hours Heart 2500watt inverter Batteries w/charger & parallel switch 30 Amp ship's service w/cables
- Ideal windlass Fortress anchor 300' Rode Bow pulpit (3) Foredeck hatches Salt water wash downs Dinghy cradle on foredeck Davit Teak swim platform w/ladder Transom door and gate Flybridge hardtop w/3 side enclosure Bridge cushions 2 Helm Chairs Portside FB bench seat w/rod storage Rod Holders Tackle center w/sink & pressure water Cockpit flood lights Fenders & lines Ladder to bridge
- 1998 Cummins Diamond Series 450HP Diesels w/Morse controls, Hynautic steering, SS wheel ZF Transmissions w/2:1 RG Air Seps Glendinning synchronizer Bennett trim tabs Spare props Dripless shaft packing Groco strainers Diamond plate ER flooring Cockpit Station Station (2) 16,000 BTU Cruisair A/C, 1998 Sealand Vacu-Flush Head Racor filters Algae X fuel cleaner Automatic oil change Fire control system Bilge blowers & pumps 4-Blade Nibral 24x32 props Macerator Fuel shutoffs New raw water pumps on main engines and fuel injection pumps reworked in 2013.
- Brokers Comments
- Great Lady went through a major professional refit from 1995 to 1998. She was re- powered with the C Series Cummins diesels and a new Onan Generator. There was extensive rewiring in the engine compartment to modernize and improve the DC system. The forward windshield was glassed in, a new half tower was installed, and the fly bridge was updated with new ladder back helm chairs, all new gauges and switches.The interior was modified to include a new master stateroom with a double bed offset to port in the forward cabin. The galley was updated with new Corian counter tops, all new appliances, and an authentic new Teak and Holly sole was installed throughout the boat. A new headliner with recessed halogen lighting was installed. Her exterior was completely repainted with Imron and still retains a lustrous shine. New fiberglass tackle center installed in fall of 2013.Windows re-tinted in 2013. All sea cocks were serviced in 2013. Bottom was repainted with ant- fouling in May 2013 . The reliability of new Cummins 4 stroke diesels and the quality of a vintage Hatteras. This boat is professionally maintained, regularly used, and shows well.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org