- 108 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Please contact Central Listing Agent Pat Bustle for more information on this vessel including a copy of a recent survey and Certificates of certification.
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Powered by twin diesel inboard 8V92 engines, the Annabel Lee is a typical riverboat design excursion vessel with a blunt model bow and three tier steel superstructure. She has a non-functional Paddlewheel on the stern. dining room seating for approximately 250. Each of her interior decks have a dance floor, a bar, a waitress station, and head facilities with the commercial galley located on the lower deck along with freezer & refrigerated storage. The mid level has the largest dance floor and can accommodate a large party or wedding without any problem. The top deck has covered seating with a bar and an open area with a control station to port and starboard for ease of docking. The pilothouse sits forward center. She has had new carpet installed in 2008 and is ready for business. The vessel has a current Certificate of Inspection. The bottom was inspected by the Coast Guard 2006 and all her documentation is current. She will survey well and in great condition.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 8v92n @ 300hp Twin disc Model MG514C 38" x 32" Propellers Two GM 6-71 Keel Cooled Engines each drive a 99KW Kato AC generator
- Broker's Remarks
- Please contact Central Listing Agent Pat Bustle for more information on this vessel including a copy of a recent survey and Certificates of certification.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.