- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Don’t miss this Rare Sportfish Hardtop Model!
Yanmar Engine Distributor’s Personal boat.
Balance of Engine Warranty Available.
- Total Power: 315
- Fuel: 222 Fresh Water: 28
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS:
- V-Berth arrangement Forward with filler Seating/Lounge to port - forward Cabinets/storage midship Head - enclosed aft to port Eisenglass at bulkhead
- New Water Fed Shaft Logs New Stainless steel & PVC rub rail 4 Blade Bronze Props - 18" x 24" NEW ZF Gears 2:1 Bronze Struts New 1 1/2" A-22 Shafts
- Fresh & Salt water washdowns New deck hardware and fittings New cockpit sole - Glass & composite cored Live batiwell/Flush mount 6 Rod holders Cockpit lighting 8 Rocket launchers rod holders Engine box cushions
- The Tower has a custom helm with Teleflex electronics controls, all new gauges and instrumentation. Storage cabinets have been added under the dash area. Aluminum Buggy Top Short Tower w/station new -2003 Bench seating Tower station Stainless steel wrap around hand rails Complete lower station
- Teleflex electronic controls w/gauges Telefelx Auto Pilot w/remote Raytheon V850 Color Bottom Machine Furuno 1650 GPS/Fishfinder @ tower station Standard Horizon VHF GPS in Teleflex system
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- 12 Volt DC System: Converter (2) batteries Battery boxes New bonding system Completely re-wired 12-volt system to ABYC 110 Volt 30 Amp AC System: Complete 110-volt system re-wired/dockside power New Lighting fixtures New electrical panel
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- New twin 2007 Yanmars 315hp 6-cylinder w/ZF transmissions. New stringers w/Barry mounts Racor fuel filters Engine compartment sound insulation replaced New fuel system New exhausts New water system Bronze water strainers 2" engine water intake Underwater hull strainers Bronze sea cocks
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S COMMENTS
- Yanmar Engine Distributors Personal boat. Balance of Engine Warranty Available Rare Sportfish Hardtop Model!
- Owners Pesonal Effects.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.