Well maintained, 248 LSC with lots of extras, this model has so many applications they are hard to list, just imagine ski in the morning, dive in the afternoon and spend the night on the hook. This boat is turn-key ready to go on your next adventure, great all around keys, bay or Lake SUV.
- Displacement: 4900
- Total Power: 335 Cruising Speed: 32 Max Speed: 50
- Fuel: 77 Fresh Water: 14
- Well maintained, 248 LSC with lots of extras, this model has so many applications they are hard to list, just imagine ski in the morning, dive in the afternoon and spend the night on the hook. This boat is turn-key ready to go on your next adventure, great all around keys, bay or Lake SUV.
- Forward is a chain locker followed by V-berth area with wrap around bench seating which converts to a berth. In front of starboard helm opens up for a storage locker and helm station has Captains chair. Port side step down enclosed head followed by companion seat. Aft to port is a large "L" shaped bench seat and to starboard is a wet bar with storage underneath, followed by built-in chest cooler and transom door. 2 large in-deck storage lockers and engine access is under aft bench seat.
- Wet Bar with pressure water system
- Danforth anchor with chain and rode Bow pulpit and rails Bimini top Eisenglass front and side Bow snap on canvas cover Cockpit snap on canvas cover USCG approved safety package Walk-thru windshield Fenders and dock lines Swim platform Swim boarding ladder Transom door and shower Stainless steel Ski tow Wet bar with sink and faucet PFD’s Navigation lights
- Electronics & Helm
- Richie 4" compass Digital depth finder Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo with XM Lowrance 15c GPS Chart Plotter
- Two (2) New Batteries Battery selector switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Duo Prop out drive with new stainless steel props Aluminum dual axel trailer with single axel disc brakes Bilge blower 2 automatic bilge pumps Cockpit controls CO2 manual fire extinguisher Engine fuel filter Fresh water engine purge system Manual head with holding tank Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.