Starting life as a 58' Motor Yacht, this vessel had a custom 12’ extension. By doing so, she has become a spacious cruising vessel suited for travels to anywhere you would like to go. Completely upgraded by her current owners, she has been given an open checkbook to become the vessel she is today. With a high end custom interior and exquisite décor, You will not be disappointed in "The Lady Jane"
- Displacement: 45 Tons
- Total Power: 675
- Fuel: 2180 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 225
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Entering from the added cockpit, you will find ample room for fishing, diving and entertaining. Moving up the aft stairs to the added outside aft deck seating area that has been created from the addition and is complemented with seating for outdoor dining and entertaining. From there, you move inside to the upper salon. You will find a large teak & holly table with seating for casual dining and additional entertainment out of the elements, but don’t be fooled because you still have a 360 degree view of the outside while a Super Wet Bar with seating for 8-10 and U-line Icemaker and refrigerator help you to create a lively party. Passing forward through the pilothouse and down to the lower salon, you will find a completely remodeled Salon with a formal dining table and seating area. 3 Staterooms.
- Main Salon
- Formal Dining Table L-Shaped sofa TV Bar area with bar stools that overlooks the galley
- Refrigerator Oven Ceran Cooktop Microwave Hardwood Floor Dishwasher
- Master Stateroom
- Full Beam. King bed with trundle storage Large storage TV His / Hers Closet Lockers with one being Walk-In Master Head with Walk in Shower
- Teak Railings Anchor Windlass Bow Seating and storage with new cushions Aft Deck Furniture Under gunnels lighting Transom Door New Cockpit Carpet Access to workshop from cockpit 2 Anchors New Bimini on Flybridge
- Electronics And Helm
- All electronics and Autopilot new in 2008 Raymarine E120 Display in Pilothouse Raymarine E120 Display on Flybridge Raymarine Radar New PC with Maptech software (Helm and Fly) New Monitors at flybridge and pilothouse Raymarine Autopilot (Helm and Fly) Raymarine Depth Finder Display (Helm and Fly) Raymarine Speed Display (Helm and Fly) Icom VHF Furuno GP-32 to transmit signal to on board PC Rayline 9" Remote Search Light Genset Display Temp and Pressure gauge and Alarm
- 12VDC System 32VDC System 120/240VAC System 30KW Genset 20KW Genset 8 8 Volt Rolls Batteries 2 12Volt Batteries Two Breaker boards in Wheelhouse Two 32VDC Raritan Battery Chargers Raritan 12VDC Battery Charger
- Engine Detail & Mechanical Equipment
- Seven New Cruiseair A/C units Nine A/C Air handlers Twin 12V71T with 1219 original hours 2.5" Stainless Shafts Shaft line Cutters 2 Air Compressors (engine driven) Dual Racor Fuel Filter system Teleflex Morse Controls 4 Fin Air Driven Stabilizer System 5 Fuel tanks totaling 2,180 gallons Fuel Priming System 225 Gallons Holding Tank Engine Driven Emergency Bilge Pump for all Compartments
- Broker's Remarks
- THE LADY JANE is an example of how a large yacht should be kept and refit over its life. An elegant example of a yacht and will make the perfect livaboard and cruising vessel for the couple looking to travel in style and comfort. Call to schedule a private showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.