- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T8.1 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Silverton 392 Motor Yacht is one of Silverton’s most successful boats, and this one is one of the best. She has been in freshwater all her life. Super clean and maintained to the highest degree by her caring owner. Low hrs. on her 8.1 Crusader engines. Has a two stateroom two head layout. Get in and turn the key and cruise to wherever you like. Call today to schedule a personal showing of this fine vessel.
- Displacement: 24,000
- Total Power: 385
- Fuel: 286 Fresh Water: 100
- Detailed Walkthrough
- You enter the salon from the port side sliding door. On your left you find the electrical panel followed by the entertainment center. Looking forward of the entertainment center, a large dinette is found across from the spacious galley. Starboard you will find an "L" shaped sofa sleeper. Both staterooms feature queen berths and each head has separate shower stalls.
- Main Salon
- All Cherrywood interior Entertainment center Custom drapery and cushions Dining area with ultra leather seating Coffee table with storage area L-shaped sofa sleeper Padded stainmaster carpet
- Full size refrigerator/freezer 3-Burner stove with full oven Microwave oven Coffee maker Corian counter tops Upgraded fresh water pump H/c pressure water Plenty of storage
- Master Stateroom
- Private stateroom located aft Cherry wood furnishing Queen berth Private head with shower stall Television Custom bedding Hanging cedar closet
- Electric windlass with deck & remote controls Remote controlled spotlight Transom locker Dockside water/TV/phone hookup Extended swim platform with ladder Wet bar with ice maker and storage cabinets Aft deck hardtop Full bimini with enclosure Transom hot/cold shower Fender holders forward and aft Foredeck sun pad
- Electronics And Helm
- Icom Vhf Radio Raymarine GPS Raymarine Chartplotter Raymarine Radar Remote TV antenna AM/FM CD with 5 CD changer Upgraded DVD player Sony stereo salon and cockpit 2 Televisions
- 50-amp Shore power Y adapter cord for 30 amp outlets 12-volt Ship systems 110-volt shore power/generator Kohler 8KW generator with 70 hrs. Upgraded Protect battery charger 3 Batteries
- Engine Details
- Engine room lighting Twin Crusader 385 HP with 130 Hours
- Broker's Remarks
- If you're looking for a Motor Yacht of this type you must schedule a showing of "Gypsy Wind". She has been a freshwater boat all her life, and is ready to cruise anywhere. The boat is super clean and has been well cared for. Low hrs. And plenty of power this boat can do it all. Call for a showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.