Owner says to present all offers, this 350/370 Sundancer shines like a new boat. Pride of ownership shows in every area, including a brand new 8KW Westerbeke.
Don’t delay call today and go cruising this summer.
- Total Power: 310
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Locker Interior Carpeting Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones) Settee to Starboard w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Cocktail Table Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Central Vac
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Built-in Coffee Maker Microwave Oven Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Electric Stove w/Custom Wood Cover for Additional Counter Work Space Extra 110V Outlet
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Windlass Forward Fender Holders w/Fenders (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & Covers Dockside City Water Connection w/Water Filter Wired for Dockside Phone/Cable TV Integrated Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Transom Door Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum Log w/Depth, Speed, Log AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player Raytheon Radar GPS w/Chartplotter GPS Loran
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Westerbeke 8.0kw Generator New in 2010 (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shore power Plugs w/Cord (Note: (2) Additional 30-AMP Plugs were added 12V Plug-in
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Mercruiser 7.4 gasoline engines with 1400 hours V-drives Stainless steel risers Fresh water cooled system Brand new Westerbeke 8.0 generator Professionally maintained
- Broker's Remarks
- This vessel has been maintained with an open checkbook with no corners cut or detail left undone. Owner has just added a brand new Westerbeke 8KW generator and eisenglass. Make an appointment and come see this boat, you will not be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.