- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
You will be surprised what a great boat this has become with the Upper steering station. It can be a very capable, and economical offshore fishing boat, but that is not why the tower was added. The original owner added the upper station to allow for better visibility in the shallow waters of the Bahama's. And this boat is built for shallow water. With her best in class 22 inch draft.She can go where other boats only dream of. And with her incredible fuel economy she can go forever on her 250 Gallons of fuel. Range in displacement is over 750 Miles.
What you have here is a great cruising yacht with a fiberglass hardtop and all of the cockpit shade you could want and an upper helm station for that birds-eye view and the thrill of open air boating. The boat shows as a cruising boat, with no fishing "bruises", as it would have if it was fished.
The marlin tower is easily removed from the hardtop for shipping or if it is not wanted.
This is one of the very least expensive twin diesel Mainship Pilot's on the market, and one of the very best kept.
Price reduced to sell now, select trades considered.
- Sleeps 4. From midships in the cockpit, enter the teak trimmed salon via a custom sliding hatch with portlight that provides visibility from the inside out. The private oversized head and shower is immediately to port, followed forward by the galley and opposite the large horseshoe dinette with solid teak table which converts to a large double bed. The forward stateroom offers a large vee berth with filler, drawer and hanging locker storage, 3 overhead hatches and 3 opening ports. There is an LCD TV mounted on a swivel bracket in the opening between the galley and the stateroom which allows viewing from either area. 4 stereo speakers in cabin. Teak and Holly sole. Leatherette cushions. Teak trim and bulkheads Teak and holly cabin sole Solid teak dinette table w/fiddles LCD screen TV and DVD player JVC CD stereo w/speakers Satellite TV and Sirius Radio Overhead & courtesy lighting Salon switch for cockpit lighting Stainless port lights Stainless Bomar hatches
- Galley/Dinette Two burner electric cook top stove Microwave oven 12/110V Refrigerator/freezer Cuisinart built-in toaster oven Custom drawer beneath countertop Upholstered horseshoe dinette to starboard with solid teak table converts to large double berth. Storage bins and pull-out drawers beneath the seats Hot and cold pressure water, filtered at large stainless sink Dual cold plate deep freeze (in cockpit)
- Master Stateroom
- The forward stateroom has a solid privacy door and offers a vee berth with filler cushion providing a full-width queen, opening deck hatch and ports, locker and drawer storage. 3 Overhead opening hatches with shades, opening stainless port lights.
- Walk around decks, bi-level cockpit, transom door, swim platform, fiberglass hardtop. Upgraded stainless rails, portlights and hatches. Pompanette ladderback helm seat to starboard, double helm seat to port, 2 lounge bench seats with headrests port and starboard. 2 Stereo speakers in cockpit and 2 in tower. New 2013 remote windlass! Marlin Tower is removable from hardtop. Cold plate deep freeze in cockpit Cockpit lights Transom door Transom shower and washdown Swim platform w/ladder 3 sided Isinglass enclosure Courtesy Lights Remote Windlass Custom TNT Marlin Tower w/Fbg hardtop and full controls RUPP Single spreader outriggers with collapsable back stays Live well Fish box (7) Rod holders Tackle drawers
- Raised helm and foot base. Custom steering wheel. Full Tower controls. Garmin 2010C color GPS Charting Furuno FCV582 color fishfinder Simrad AP 26 autopilot VHF radio Standard Horizon (2) Compasses KVH Tracvision M3 Direct TV System Sirius Satellite Radio JBL MR 17 Stereo with 8 speakers JBL Remote at helm JBL 6 Disc CD changer Poly Planer ME-50 Amplifier Dockside Phone and TV
- 12/110 Volt Systems 5.5 KW Next Generation generator w/sound shield, 400 hrs. (2) 4D Batteries w/ parallel switch Charles 40 Amp Charger Breaker panel 30 Amp ship's service Shore cord
- Gas shock lift system to engine compartment in cockpit sole. Very good access in machinery spaces with full crawl around to outboard of engines, and great stand-up access in center. Fuel tank is to forward amidships. New air conditioning system 2009. Engines completely serviced annually to include hoses, impellers, and cooling systems. Single lever Morse electronic controls w/manual backup maual controls controls Trim tabs Bennett Drip-less shaft logs Electric oil exchange system Spare propellers Tank Tender fuel gauge Electric fuel gauge Racor Fuel filters Cruisair R/C air conditioning Automatic fire suppression system Aluminum fuel tank 250 gal. Optional water tank monitor Misc. spare parts
- Brokers Comments
- Exceptionally clean and well maintained. $40,000 Marlin tower with fiberglass hardtop, buggy top, fold-down bench seat, full controls and electronics. Many factory options and custom additions. Pompanette helm seat. Boat was dry stored for the summer season each year until 2008. Bottom stripped to bare glass and repainted in 2009. Full compound and wax in March 2011. Boat is in excellent condition and truly turn key., Owner reports average fuel burn is 4-5 GPH in mixed cruising. Boat has very rarely been fished.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email: email@example.com