- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
When size matters! This is likely the largest center console ever. She is powered by a single 1997 Model 480HP Volvo Penta Diesel that drives Two Duo Prop Outdrives (New in 2010) - providing single engine economy with twin engine maneuverability, and incredible economy.! Full vee berth forward, enclosed head beneath the center console, great in-deck storage capacities. Marlin Tower controls, GPS/Plotter, Radar, Fish Finder, VHF and more. 20,000# Lift included!
Price Slashed! Was asking $89,000. A great buy on a really good boat.!.
20,000 Lb. Lift included!
- Deck Equipment
- A very large uncluttered walk-around deck layout ideal for offshore fishing or diving. There is a large center console with a marine head in the stand-up compartment, forward is a Vee berth in the forward cuddy cabin. The decks are fiberglass and there is a large sun awning over the back deck and a collapsible Bimini for the forward deck. Beneath the deck is ample storage in several lockers. There is very good free board throughout and nice high gunnel's for offshore safety. Very nice "fish and rinse" boat devoid of teak or high maintenance vinyl. Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Lewmar Concept One Windlass Canon Down Riggers 20 Rod Holders Center Rigger Under-gunnel Rod Storage "No Wood Construction" 3/8" Fiberglass over 1.25" Divinicell Foam Core over 3/8" Fiberglass 1.5" Cored Divinicell Decks Marine Head in Large Standup Center Console, Bottom Painted Cockpit Shower & Washdown Always Lift Stored 20,000 Lb. Lift included in sale.
- Electric Head with holding tank and macerator Racor fuel filter ( 2) Carbon fiber shafts drive shafts. Volvo DP 290 drives with Duo prop (2) Engine drive system is a single inboard diesel attached to a "Hydra Drive" Mechanical Splitter which takes the single input and sends it out through two drive shafts connected to the Volvo Dua Prop Outdrives. This is a mechanical drive system with a 30% overdrive gearing system. Hydra Drive is the manufacturer and this is a current production unit factory new in 2008, with parts readily available. Each outrdrive is controlled independantly with clutch and throttle control. Owner reports 6 Gallon per hour in mixed usage of cruising , idling. Owner had fished the middle grounds in the gulf of Mexico several times which is a 150 mile round trip. Has had enough fuel reserve to fish the next day without refueling. The extra drive and duo props certainly increase the boats lift and efficiency, boat will stay on plane at 14 knots. Both outdrives, transmission, and drive shafts were new in 2008 with only 75 hours use since. Total hours on boat are very low. Boat has not been chartered.
- 15 Amp 110V Shorepower Battery Charger 3 bank 30 amp 2 Group 31 battery banks - 4 total
- Raymarine RLC 760 Color Charting and Fishfinder RLC 70 Radar, 48 miles Raymarine ST 5000 Pilot Uniden VHF EPIRB Stereo Speakers
- Sea Trial Impressions
- I personally was aboard the vessel in June of 2011 in the ICW waterway. Weather was 10 knots and sunny, there was the normal afternoon boat wake action. Boat performed very well. At wide open throttle speeds were around 26 knots, at 2600 RPM. A very comfortable and economical cruise was 2100 RPM at 20knots. Noise levels were very acceptable and there was absolutely no noticeable drive vibration. Boat runs at a very nice attitude as you can see in the pictures, and is very dry. Planing was done at around 15 knots. All in all an impressive ride. The size of the deck space is truly remarkable and the interior freeboard creates a very secure feeling at speed. Gunnel height aft is mid to lower thigh as you would want in a fishing boat. Much higher forward for a dry and safe ride. Owner purchased boat in 1999 and has always kept it dry stored. Hull is factory awlgrip red. 20,000 # lift included in sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email email@example.com