- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Extremely clean high and dry inside stored Shamrock express with low hours, a fixed canvas top and lots of extras, call today for your private showing.
- Extremely clean high and dry inside stored Shamrock express with low hours, a fixed canvas top and lots of extras, call today for your private showing.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- This boat has the room you need for the family and still has the fish-ability of a true offshore machine. The cockpit has plenty of space for working lines or relaxing and features three in-sole fish boxes, while the bait prep station and live-well are located in the transom. There are four Gunnel mounted rod holders, and rod storage as well. The helm and bridge deck are fully enclosed with a fixed canvas top and Eisenglass, and can be fully opened or closed depending on the weather. There is a helm and a companion chair and a large L shaped seat with removable table at the port aft corner of the deck. The windshield is large enough to provide good protection and has windshield wipers for when the spray starts to fly. It also features an opening center section to let air flow in on hot days. Below in the cabin, there is a compact but fully functional galley to starboard complete with refrigerator and sink, and a private head with electric flush toilet is to port. The dinette is forward, and can be converted to a V-berth to sleep two comfortably. There are 4 opening ports and an overhead hatch for light and ventilation.
- Two Captains Chairs Wrap-Around Passenger Seating 3 In-Sole Fish Boxes Bait Prep Station In-Transom Tackle Storage Anchor With Chain And Rode Trim Tabs Morse Engine Controls Removable Table Fixed Canvas Top With Enclosure Live Well Deck Wash Down 4 Rod Holders Rod Storage Swim Step
- Electronics & Navigation
- Compass Furuno DGPS GP36 chart plotter Furuno color fish finder Si-Tex Ultima VHF
- 12vdc Circuit Breaker Panel Dual Batteries W/Switch